Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Re: Why arent ammo dealers being resupplied?

skimmed through 5 pages. couldnt seem to locate anyone whining about it. Just simple topic and conversation. The tone suggest only one person whining

(Lehigh County)

As he progresses thru the warehouse/factory notice the mostly empty shelves in the background...

At least until the end.
    Illegitimus non carborundum est

FEMA Region III - State College, Pennsylvania
    (Centre County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE!!!
    He starts off by saying that a lot of people were asking "What are you doing for the health of your workers?" and talks about covid crap.
    LOL! Give me a break - people want AMMO - nobody asked about the steps he's taking to protect his workers from covid!

p.s.
    Don't get all pissy about my post and read into it anything that isn't there. I just thought that part was "obligatory" and not based on "tons of inquiries" about covid.
    Actually, I think he was telling the truth... plenty of people would be asking that questions. Just to name a few: OSHA, ATF, state health department, county and municipal health boards, workers, workers families, union reps, business reporters, every Karen that lives in his neighborhood, every Karen he meets who doesn't think ammo manufacturing should be considered as an essential business (which means most Karens).... While most people you know and people on this board might be looking for ammo, they (I should say "we", except that I am not looking for ammo either, I am sitting on, more or less, a life-time supply of ammo after the last 12 years of buying/hoarding) are far from the majority.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Fortytwo View Post
    Actually, I think he was telling the truth... plenty of people would be asking that questions. Just to name a few: OSHA, ATF, state health department, county and municipal health boards, workers, workers families, union reps, business reporters, every Karen that lives in his neighborhood, every Karen he meets who doesn't think ammo manufacturing should be considered as an essential business (which means most Karens).... While most people you know and people on this board might be looking for ammo, they (I should say "we", except that I am not looking for ammo either, I am sitting on, more or less, a life-time supply of ammo after the last 12 years of buying/hoarding) are far from the majority.
    He didn't make the video for the ATF, the health dept, or for Karens - he's addressing his customers who are asking questions about where the hell all the ammo is.

None of them give two fucks about his company covid plans.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

It's all Trump's fault!
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

(Berks County)

Ammo and primers no longer exist in the world I shop sadly.
    Gunowner99 - NRA Benefactor Life Member

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunowner99 View Post
    Ammo and primers no longer exist in the world I shop sadly.
    The President of Federal/CCI explains that their primers first go to their ammo manufacturing, and then what's left goes for sale to reloaders. Makes sense - more ammo being made, fewer primers for us.

(Berks County)

Shouldn't foreign manufacturers be able to fill this void?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    90% if what comes in stock from what I see in a weekly basis is imported ammo. It goes out just as fast as it comes in. They suffered all the same shortages we did due to the virus and other issues.

Check this listing out.

https://www.sgammo.com/product/golde...j-bt-corrosive

So the story with this ammo starts with Covid19 shutting down the primer factory in Russia in April and May 2020, making primers very hard to get in Russia in 2020. The Vympel factory could not source primers for regular production so they disassembled a stockpile of 1970s vintage military surplus ammo harvesting the primed case, then stenciled their logo and '7.62x39' on the case and used that primed case to load lead core commercial ammo for the US market. The lacquered steel case retains its original corrosive primer then was loaded with a lead core bi-metal jacket magnetic projectile, and a sealant was applied to the case mouth to water proof the ammo.

This ammo is corrosive primed so cleaning your gun regularly or after use is a good practice when using corrosive ammo. Corrosive primed ammo will leave a residue in the gun that can cause surface rust to form if left uncleaned for extended periods of times. As long as you clean your bolt, barrel and gas system after usage it is harmless to the firearm.
    When some of the major overseas ammo manufactures are reusing old stock components you know it’s fucked up everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    A bit surprised fiocchi, and tula primers haven't wandered in. They're the brands I saw during the Obama shortage.
    FUCK BIDEN

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast