Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lehigh County)

Exclamation 🤔 Brooklyn resident arrested for illegally transporting firearms and firearm parts

😲 Staten Island, New York – On January 17, 2021 at approximately 4:15 p.m., Investigators from the SP Manhattan Bureau of Criminal Investigation and the Counter Terrorism Intelligence Unit South arrested Jose Tirado, age 40, of Brooklyn, New York, for Criminal Possession of a Weapon in the 2nd Degree - a class C felony, Criminal Possession of a Weapon in the 3rd Degree – a class D felony, Criminal Possession of a Firearm - a class E felony and Criminal Possession of a Weapon in the 4th Degree – a class A misdemeanor.

https://www.nyspnews.com/brooklyn-re...york-state.htm

(Wayne County)

Default Re: 🤔 Brooklyn resident arrested for illegally transporting firearms and firearm par

How did he buy a pistol with a NY license? There*s got to be more to this story.

(Berks County)

Default Re: 🤔 Brooklyn resident arrested for illegally transporting firearms and firearm par

Quote Originally Posted by Qtrborecrazy View Post
    How did he buy a pistol with a NY license? There*s got to be more to this story.
    I'm thinking he already had the pistol and didn't buy it at Morgantown.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Qtrborecrazy View Post
    They aren't responsible for providing the facts of the case they only provide you with information that serves their narrative. For the past 40 or more years whenever I read a story from a newspaper or lately from any web based news source I have always think to myself, I wonder what the real story is here?
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC