Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: NAAGA

Default Re: NAAGA

It saddens me to see some of the posts in this thread. It is a good thing that African Americans and Caribbean Americans have a group to join that makes them interested and a part of the 2A community. That is a starting point. It doesn't mean they have to stay in that group. The more people learning and supporting 2A the better it is for freedom in PA and America. Sharing a common interest is how people from different backgrounds get to know each other and appreciate each other. That is what America is about. People from all over the world come here for freedom and opportunity. Having things in common such as an appreciation for 2A and a common language is what will make this country successful. For fcuks sake why does anyone care if the commercials show a white woman and a brown dude. Please make it a point to meet or be opening to making friends with people of different backgrounds. Your best friend may end up being a different race or you may fall in love with a person from a different race or ethnicity. I'm mixed race and my wife is mixed race. If you want to use colors, our kids are white, yellow, black and brown. I have friends of all different races. None of us see race when we are together.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    What is a *Peurto Rican* ??? And how would you know ??? There are all different kinds of PUERTO RICANS. Some white, some black, some blue eyed, some caramel.
    They*re the ones that if you put on a cop uniform and ask them a question in English will answer in English that they don*t speak any English.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

Quote Originally Posted by ed bernay View Post
    It saddens me to see some of the posts in this thread. It is a good thing that African Americans and Caribbean Americans have a group to join that makes them interested and a part of the 2A community. That is a starting point. It doesn't mean they have to stay in that group. The more people learning and supporting 2A the better it is for freedom in PA and America. Sharing a common interest is how people from different backgrounds get to know each other and appreciate each other. That is what America is about. People from all over the world come here for freedom and opportunity. Having things in common such as an appreciation for 2A and a common language is what will make this country successful. For fcuks sake why does anyone care if the commercials show a white woman and a brown dude. Please make it a point to meet or be opening to making friends with people of different backgrounds. Your best friend may end up being a different race or you may fall in love with a person from a different race or ethnicity. I'm mixed race and my wife is mixed race. If you want to use colors, our kids are white, yellow, black and brown. I have friends of all different races. None of us see race when we are together.
    Wait until you come across the post recently where someone said white supremacy is the only way to fix the country.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Chester County)

The NAAGA say they don't feel comfortable around white people, that is strictly their own problem that they need to fix and has nothing to do with the average white gun owner who doesn't give a crap if you're black or not. Virtue signaling is tiresome. Maybe the NAAGA can join up forces with the NAGR.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by crapshoot View Post
    Could you imagine the outrage if there was a group that called themselves the North American White Gun Association?

There is such a group, but they go by the name, KKK, or Ku Klux Klan.
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

(Allegheny County)

What is a *Peurto Rican* ??? And how would you know ??? There are all different kinds of PUERTO RICANS. Some white, some black, some blue eyed, some caramel.
    Out of all the Puerto Ricans I know, you're my favorite.😏

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by DukeConnor View Post
    Out of all the Puerto Ricans I know, you're my favorite.��
    Thanks ??? I will be out in Pittsburgh this weekend. Let the people know a Rican is coming......
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    Wait until you come across the post recently where someone said white supremacy is the only way to fix the country.
    Where is that one ???
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

(Allegheny County)

Thanks ??? I will be out in Pittsburgh this weekend. Let the people know a Rican is coming......
    I'll hide the white women

Where is that one ???
    Post 19. That guy's true colors came out big in that thread.

https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=370119&page=2
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast