Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 51

Thread: NAAGA

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    128
    Rep Power
    954675

    Default Re: NAAGA

    More ownership advocacy and safe training is a good thing. From all the articles, almost half the new gun owners are women and almost half were African Americans so there's a lot of new owners that need guidance. From others I've heard (and it's their feelings) that they are uncomfortable with NRA-sponsored training or going to gun shops as they don't identify themselves with the clientele.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sterling, Pennsylvania
    (Wayne County)
    Posts
    5,556
    Rep Power
    21474854

    Default Re: NAAGA

    23 million weapons sold in 2020 someone had to buy them.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    On a hilltop, Pennsylvania
    (Bradford County)
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    4865196

    Default Re: NAAGA

    Quote Originally Posted by Sblzrd65 View Post
    More ownership advocacy and safe training is a good thing.
    I agree 100%

    Quote Originally Posted by Sblzrd65 View Post
    From others I've heard (and it's their feelings) that they are uncomfortable with NRA-sponsored training or going to gun shops as they don't identify themselves with the clientele
    This just sounds snotty. First of all, the NRA largely set the standard for civilian training and advocacy over the past century regardless of what the current L'Dickhead is doing and fucking up the optics for everyone.

    Second of all, what are 'they' saying - that those of us visiting a gun shop are a bunch of redneck hillbillies? Are they expecting their own private 'Deliverance' experience? How the hell, then, are they buying a gun in the first place?

    Not a personal attack on you, but that type of attitude comes off as elitist.
    Strange women lying in ponds, distributing swords, is no basis for a system of government.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    127.0.0.1, Pennsylvania
    (Lancaster County)
    Posts
    19,249
    Rep Power
    21474870

    Default Re: NAAGA

    Quote Originally Posted by Sblzrd65 View Post
    More ownership advocacy and safe training is a good thing. From all the articles, almost half the new gun owners are women and almost half were African Americans so there's a lot of new owners that need guidance. From others I've heard (and it's their feelings) that they are uncomfortable with NRA-sponsored training or going to gun shops as they don't identify themselves with the clientele.
    Yeah, I know how they feel. When I watch all these commercials for products showing mixed race couples. See, I can't identify with that, because I don't have a mixed race marriage.

    But I guess that makes me a racist for not being able to identify with that.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Middle of PA, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    7,127
    Rep Power
    21474850

    Default Re: NAAGA

    Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Yeah, I know how they feel. When I watch all these commercials for products showing mixed race couples. See, I can't identify with that, because I don't have a mixed race marriage.

    But I guess that makes me a racist for not being able to identify with that.
    Every commercial it seems, including that stupid car commercial with the Mom who needs a nap after a car ride that I mentioned earlier.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Milmont Park, Pennsylvania
    (Delaware County)
    Age
    50
    Posts
    1,297
    Rep Power
    21474846

    Default Re: NAAGA

    Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    Every commercial it seems, including that stupid car commercial with the Mom who needs a nap after a car ride that I mentioned earlier.
    Get used to it, cause more and more of America looks like that.
    Kill, Kill, Kill...........Da White man.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Middle of PA, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    7,127
    Rep Power
    21474850

    Default Re: NAAGA

    I don't care about skin color at all, but Streaker is onto something, it's clearly a marketing tactic with a hefty dose of opinion engineering.

    Took me to seconds to find a bunch from 2021 already and that's just car commercials:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IF1t_m78fE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ygr8SKIA3Nc
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVhlAbcrR_M
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kS9TEzAciU

    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    north central keystoner land, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: NAAGA

    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Get used to it, cause more and more of America looks like that.
    no it doesn't. it's more virtue signaling by a very small minority of the population. it's amusing how those with a narrative to push always feel entitled to have their voices heard and scream whatever ism is trendy at the moment to force people to think it's normal. you remind me of the typical fag/tranny enabler that wants to normalize pedophilia.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Middle of PA, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    7,127
    Rep Power
    21474850

    Default Re: NAAGA

    Quote Originally Posted by Woodwanderer View Post
    Kinda makes one wonder if they accept us white folks in NAAGA...

    Try applying...if rejected, cry foul and sue for racism, get jack shit in settlement because whitey...
    No need to stir up trouble, every gun owner needs representation and from what I've seen at 2A rallies, 2A supporters typically will accept anyone from any background on their side in the fight. Doesn't mater if black, white, Asian, gay straight, Republican, Democrat, Christian, atheist...we always seem to unite when it's time. Our gun rallies are the most diverse events you can find.

    I have no doubt they'd accept support from anyone and I'd give it to them since they're on my side.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    In a college town, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    355
    Rep Power
    14520904

    Default Re: NAAGA

    Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    No need to stir up trouble, every gun owner needs representation and from what I've seen at 2A rallies, 2A supporters typically will accept anyone from any background on their side in the fight. Doesn't mater if black, white, Asian, gay straight, Republican, Democrat, Christian, atheist...we always seem to unite when it's time. Our gun rallies are the most diverse events you can find.

    I have no doubt they'd accept support from anyone and I'd give it to them since they're on my side.
    I get that. Sometimes I forget sarcasm and cynicism doesn’t go over well on the internets.

    Ignore me, I’m being an ass lately lol. Just completely over the constant barrage of racist this, segregationist that, and all the other garbage being spewed by the PTB that leads to one group feeling superior to another because nature made them individuals and not clones...and then trying to force everyone else that doesn’t fit their mold to bow down and lick their boots.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •