Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    (Beaver County)

Default Re: 4 shooting in 4 different places at the same time.

Glad I just sold my place in the poconos. Not a surprise to hear that PCP violence is now erupting. What a disaster the realty crash was--it allowed the criminals's mothers to buy places in a formerly ok community and move the violence from Brooklyn to the Poconos.

This will tell you the reality. It's the upbringing and teaching that counts, not the income or education system. What a total shame.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by Wowzer View Post
    Glad I just sold my place in the poconos. Not a surprise to hear that PCP violence is now erupting. What a disaster the realty crash was--it allowed the criminals's mothers to buy places in a formerly ok community and move the violence from Brooklyn to the Poconos.

This will tell you the reality. It's the upbringing and teaching that counts, not the income or education system. What a total shame.
    Real estate prices have skyrocketed too! I'm wondering if a lot of the cabins are being sold as "psuedo" straw purchases. I see these people and there is no way they are from Pa. I know you need to show I think a 10 year residency to buy a "state land" cabin....well at least that was the story back in 1988 when we bought.....that statute is probably offending someone or something (Mr. Levine) by now.
    You're a sanctimonious hypocrite of a bible-spouting blackmailer !

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Wowzer View Post

Well when your required sell your kids off for 75% of the day for the most formative 12+ years of your child's life, for someone else to instill your child's morals and ideals,well, you get what you fucking deserve.
    Its is absolutely the education system, who helped create the stupid lazy fuck parents to begin with. This didnt happen overnight, it's a programmed multigenerational process designed to make Americans stupid and subservient.
    If you cant see that, well, then I guess your education was effective.

(Monroe County)

There is a boat load of flat landers up here now, hopefully they are red and not blue. The turn overs are fast, homes on the market for a week or two and bought site unseen by out of staters. Wayne county is even more so, cars in the honesdale walmart are about 50/50 pa/ny plates. Shootings have pretty much stayed the same from decades ago, more robberies less family shootings I think. You have a higher chance of your house getting hit by a motor vehicle based on the 2-5 a week we see on WNEP. There's a boulder on my property that used to be popular but thats not been nudged for a few years.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234