Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: 4 shooting in 4 different places at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Qtrborecrazy View Post
    The shooting was a case of mistaken identity, now that just takes the cake. Bunch of DUMBASSES can now stay in jail for a while.
    Where did you see that? I haven’t seen any updates in over 24hrs on this which led me to believe all four were business as usual for the local hooligans.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Qtrborecrazy View Post
    The shooting was a case of mistaken identity, now that just takes the cake. Bunch of DUMBASSES can now stay in jail for a while.
    It would have been better for tax payers and the general public if this would have been a self correcting issue.

The cancer usually starts at the county seat. That's where county/state handout offices and public transportation are.
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by abner13 View Post
    The cancer usually starts at the county seat. That's where county/state handout offices and public transportation are.
    It was the front plater pandemic from the land of Noo.
    Accuse your enemy of what you are doing as you are doing it to create confusion -Karl Marx

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Where did you see that? I haven*t seen any updates in over 24hrs on this which led me to believe all four were business as usual for the local hooligans.
    https://www.wnep.com/mobile/article/...2-beb711be2562

Thanks. What a cluster fuck of thug morons. Of course the narrative will shift to the firearms and how they were acquired.

"Not long after that, police were called to A Pocono Country Place, where they found a mother and son had been shot and wounded. Multiple bullet holes are visible at the house. Police say the pair had nothing to do with the shooting spree. The shooters mistakenly fired at their house, and the two were just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

A fourth victim was discovered after a crash at the intersection of Kings Way and Campbell Drive in Coolbaugh Township. Police say the victim there was also mistaken for someone else. He was shot in the leg."

No description of the shooters.. They were in the wrong place at the wrong time!? They were home, not some alley. How the fuck is all this a "mistaken for someone else" all in one night at different places?

(Northampton County)

Understand... I’m always cautious in the Valley, but the poconos were always a place to relax from the shitshow. Not any more.
    You're a sanctimonious hypocrite of a bible-spouting blackmailer !

(Allegheny County)

Damn, this sucks. I was raised in Eastern PA and lived there for the first 42 years of my life. Many fond memories of the Poconos. My parents were not wealthy so a day trip to Promised Land or Lake Wallenpaupack for a summer picnic was a big deal. As a Sea Explorer we had a camp in the hills above Lake Wallenpaupack, many good memories of that place and time. As an adult, hiking, camping and cross country skiing in the state parks around the Poconos was great fun. As a PP&L employee in the 1980's we could enter a lottery to rent small cabins near the dam at Lake Wallenpaupack. I was fortunate enough to win couple times and spend a few weeks on the water. To hear the Poconos have declined to this bullshit is terrible.
    Let me help you out. Which way did you come in?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeStull View Post
    Damn, this sucks. I was raised in Eastern PA and lived there for the first 42 years of my life. Many fond memories of the Poconos. My parents were not wealthy so a day trip to Promised Land or Lake Wallenpaupack for a summer picnic was a big deal. As a Sea Explorer we had a camp in the hills above Lake Wallenpaupack, many good memories of that place and time. As an adult, hiking, camping and cross country skiing in the state parks around the Poconos was great fun. As a PP&L employee in the 1980's we could enter a lottery to rent small cabins near the dam at Lake Wallenpaupack. I was fortunate enough to win couple times and spend a few weeks on the water. To hear the Poconos have declined to this bullshit is terrible.
    It’s only a few parts unfortunately. Wallenpaupack is still a Great Lake and a very nice area along with the majority of the area.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast