Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Michael Lindell

(Perry County)

Default Michael Lindell

I read often I rarely post, a friend sent me this link. I found it interesting. The host is Michael Lindell the owner of My Pillow speaks on the election.

https://michaeljlindell.com/
    "Any American who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him
    better take a closer look at the American Indian."

(Lawrence County)

Default Re: Michael Lindell

Watched it and took notes. Going to watch it again.

(Perry County)

I am a believer in researching the material and attempt to verify. Very difficult now days.
    "Any American who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him
    better take a closer look at the American Indian."

(Westmoreland County)

Watched it the other day. Allot of stuff already reported but relevant but Lindell, I'm sorry to say, is not an articulate speaker. He should have hired someone to narrate and comment and ask guests questions. It really took away from the content, IMO.

The most compelling information I had not seen or heard prior to this documentary was the Mary Fanning data of intrusions, the sources and the targets. Before I believe any of that data I would want to know the source, which was not provided.

Is this what was on OAN this weekend? I saw him on OAN and they ran it a few times, but I didn't get to watch it. It looked like he had his own show on OAN.

(Lancaster County)

I think people of EVERY swing state need to tell their representatives that they want an audit of AT LEAST the questionable districts. You should know that voting data has to be retained for a certain period of time, and from what I understand, that has not been done to the legal standard in these questionable areas.

What we need to do is get people together to jointly file a petition of review of the voting data. I doubt it would cost a whole lot of money to have an attorney file this request, but it may cost some $$ to have the data analyzed. What I want is for the data to be given to the requesting party and have it published online for everyone to review as I think there are A LOT of smart people who can further pick apart this fraud.

If the data is not available, then there is fair legal grounds to have all the votes from those districts thrown out. I'd be willing to see what I can do with requesting data, I'll talk to my reps and see what they say and I think it would be much better if many people asked many different reps b/c we all know the BS answers some of them seem to give.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by aubie515 View Post
    Is this what was on OAN this weekend? I saw him on OAN and they ran it a few times, but I didn't get to watch it. It looked like he had his own show on OAN.
    Yes. You can also watch the video from his website. My understanding is it is still running on OAN but not sure of the time slot.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by tankman1989 View Post
    I think people of EVERY swing state need to tell their representatives that they want an audit of AT LEAST the questionable districts. You should know that voting data has to be retained for a certain period of time, and from what I understand, that has not been done to the legal standard in these questionable areas.

What we need to do is get people together to jointly file a petition of review of the voting data. I doubt it would cost a whole lot of money to have an attorney file this request, but it may cost some $$ to have the data analyzed. What I want is for the data to be given to the requesting party and have it published online for everyone to review as I think there are A LOT of smart people who can further pick apart this fraud.

If the data is not available, then there is fair legal grounds to have all the votes from those districts thrown out. I'd be willing to see what I can do with requesting data, I'll talk to my reps and see what they say and I think it would be much better if many people asked many different reps b/c we all know the BS answers some of them seem to give.
    Not as easy as it seems. The AZ state senate issued a subpoena to the Maricopa county board of supervisors to conduct an audit of voting machines and physical ballots and although the county first agreed, they decided to conduct their own "audit" and refused to surrender the ballots. Any review of election issues would have to come from the PA legislature. Any other party would "lack standing" to conduct any form of audit.
    Last edited by TonyF; February 8th, 2021 at 07:05 PM. Reason: typo

Longneck (Formerly Northern Lancaster County), Delaware

I saw part of it on OAN but watched it on-line. I saw a schedule where OAN was showing it like 17 times in 3 days. Although OAN is a “conservative” channel, I can’t believe they showed the show 17 times commercial free without being compensated by Lindell.

But as TonyF said in a post, he should have gotten another narrator – how many times can you say: “WOW”?

He should have stuck with making pillows.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast