Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Results 71 to 72 of 72
  1. #71
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    2,982
    Rep Power
    21474845

    Default Re: ​​​​​​​Feds Warn HAM Operators "Not To Commit Criminals Acts" Ahead Of Inaugurati

    Quote Originally Posted by middlefinger View Post
    Are they ok to commit criminal acts AFTER the inauguration?

  2. #72
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    South Central, Pennsylvania
    (York County)
    Posts
    300
    Rep Power
    10184973

    Default Re: ​​​​​​​Feds Warn HAM Operators "Not To Commit Criminals Acts" Ahead Of Inaugurati

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    That's because trunked systems don't always work that well. https://www.pennlive.com/politics/20...lion_into.html
    And it's also expensive.
    Oh I am well aware of the Joke that is Open Sky. A lot of rich people got richer, palms got greased, and the state got nothing in return but a sad excuse for a statewide radio system that is 100% going to fail in a time of need. P25 is not any better at all. Look up all the problems and money that was wasted when the York County DES went with Harris P25 system. They spent millions of tax payer dollars, and got a shit system in return. I remember them boasting that 97% coverage when they were trying to get us onboard with the system. Apparently all of Hanover was the other 3%. It was so bad that a lot of the companies in the area switched back to VHF when operating on a fireground. There were also numerous occurrences all over the county of emergency activations that went unheard.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: October 18th, 2012, 12:36 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •