Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Default Re: ​​​​​​​Feds Warn HAM Operators "Not To Commit Criminals Acts" Ahead Of Inaugurati

"Don't do anything we don't like" is the new Leftist government mantra.

You have been warned.

(Berks County)

Default Re: ​​​​​​​Feds Warn HAM Operators "Not To Commit Criminals Acts" Ahead Of Inaugurati

Perhaps the FCC should also issue a national warning not to use land lines or cellular devices to commit criminal acts. Crime would surely drop 90% immediately.

(Butler County)

OrangeSupportersBad!
    -Brandon

'offending equipment'? I would like to know exactly how much taxpayer's money this bureaucratic agency is wasting by stating the obvious. It is illegal to do illegal things. The last I heard the sky is blue too- and that no one at the government has an anus.

(Lancaster County)

I'm sure there's more than enough HAMs out there ready and willing to report all suspected offenders.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    I'm sure there's more than enough HAMs out there ready and willing to report all suspected offenders.
    Sad but true.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Montgomery County)

Many statists among us here as well.

(Montgomery County)

Surprisingly, the biggest call for bandwidth offenders is to ignore them and hope they go away. Surprisingly, it works most of the time. What doesn't work is reporting people to the FCC. The have so little enforcement people that it's a joke. There is a local business to my house that is currently pirating some commercial bandwidth... I can almost guarantee that nothing will every come of it. Nobody really cares.

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by Royinmontco View Post
    Surprisingly, the biggest call for bandwidth offenders is to ignore them and hope they go away. Surprisingly, it works most of the time. What doesn't work is reporting people to the FCC. The have so little enforcement people that it's a joke. There is a local business to my house that is currently pirating some commercial bandwidth... I can almost guarantee that nothing will every come of it. Nobody really cares.
    Pretty much. Lebanon 315 repeater has a guy who leaves VOX turned on sporadically, and you get to hear this wonderful dog bark. usually in the spring and fall, for at least two years. While the "observer" program has gone away, even when they were there, people using foul language and other activities, as well as unlicensed activity was seldom acted on. Think it's going to get any better, doubt it, but if they declare us all domestic terrorists, they can use the National Guard to monitor, and DF, so it's concerning on that part.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by theshadow View Post
    Pretty much. Lebanon 315 repeater has a guy who leaves VOX turned on sporadically, and you get to hear this wonderful dog bark. usually in the spring and fall, for at least two years. While the "observer" program has gone away, even when they were there, people using foul language and other activities, as well as unlicensed activity was seldom acted on. Think it's going to get any better, doubt it, but if they declare us all domestic terrorists, they can use the National Guard to monitor, and DF, so it's concerning on that part.
    Oh no, not foul language!

BETTER GET THE FEDS ON THIS ONE!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast