Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: Sellersville Gun & Knife Show at Forrest Lodge VFW January 23 & 24, 2021

I went today with my son. It wasn*t a waste of time because we enjoy browsing but the prices ,wow. One guy had a Springfield Hellcat for $749.99. I am looking for one for my wife. I purchased one last Wednesday from Tanners for $619, it is the OSP in sand color. This guy was selling a black one not OSP for $130 more. I asked him if he could do better and he looked at me like I was from another planet. He actually started to yell at me for trying to reap him off. He told me that he was selling for the lowest price anywhere in PA. It just so happened that I still had the receipt from Tanners and I showed to him he yelled saying that it probably was a used one and I was trying to reap him off. I walked away before A fight started.
    Also saw a used and abused colt ar 15 for $3500. I think I am going to open up a store and sell my guns at 5 times the value.
    Obama was not the best gun sales promoter, Biden is.
    E FLUCTIBUS IRRUIT IN HOSTEM. AECIDAE TELO IACET LIBATIS.

Default Re: Sellersville Gun & Knife Show at Forrest Lodge VFW January 23 & 24, 2021

Quote Originally Posted by comsubin61 View Post
    I went today with my son. It wasn*t a waste of time because we enjoy browsing but the prices ,wow. One guy had a Springfield Hellcat for $749.99. I am looking for one for my wife. I purchased one last Wednesday from Tanners for $619, it is the OSP in sand color. This guy was selling a black one not OSP for $130 more. I asked him if he could do better and he looked at me like I was from another planet. He actually started to yell at me for trying to reap him off. He told me that he was selling for the lowest price anywhere in PA. It just so happened that I still had the receipt from Tanners and I showed to him he yelled saying that it probably was a used one and I was trying to reap him off. I walked away before A fight started.
    Also saw a used and abused colt ar 15 for $3500. I think I am going to open up a store and sell my guns at 5 times the value.
    Obama was not the best gun sales promoter, Biden is.
    I saw that colt (had the 3 power scope on it that looked like someone drug it around behind their truck)...had a nice laugh at the price tag.

beyond the ammo I got today, the only worthwhile “deals” were with the guy in the back right corner. He had a pro mag 10/22 55rd drum I almost picked up for $75.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12