Quote Originally Posted by Delkal View Post
These loads look fine and I don't think you will blow up. I personally wouldn't go much higher with Bullseye since it is not a good powder for hot loads. Use Bullseye for target loads and slower powders for full power.

You do realize you started out loading the hardest pistol load possible. Trying to load uncoated cast bullets in a 9mm is challenging for even the most experienced handloader. The high pressures and shallow rifling on most 9mm's can lead a barrel badly once you reach pressures high enough to stabilize the bullet and cycle the slide. I have only had success with powders much slower than you used like HS-7 / w571. Even then the loads are dirty with unburnt powder but I can shoot a few hundred with minimal leading. I am not saying your pistol will have a problem but keep a close eye out for excessive leading and don't shoot a hot jacketed bullet after a lot of lead rounds without checking.
As long as it takes me to get through the 900 lead rounds, I'll actually clean those guns after every range trip. I normally don't.