With the ammo shortage, more people are reloading than ever. What are you up to? Tell us about your latest batch - your recipe, tips & tricks, what problems you solved. Pictures are encouraged, but not necessary.

I've been working for a few evenings to reload 900 rounds of 9mm. It was the largest batch I've done since starting to reload a few months ago. These were components I got from my dad. He had a can of American Select shotgun powder, but I don't have a shotgun. I found recipes for it for 9mm, so I used 5.0 gr under 125 gr lead round nose. I tested some rounds in my P229 on Sunday and they ran fine, so I decided to run the bullets out.

I'm not complaining because all the components were free, but this was the first time I used lead bullets, and it was tough. The wax lubricant built up on the seater die so quickly that I had to pull it and clean it every 50-100 rounds, and it was hard work to clean the wax off of the cases. How did you old-timers deal with that? Next time I reload 9mm, I'll try DucatiRon's coated hard cast bullets.