Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default "No Fly, No Buy".

Democrats have been screaming for the past week to put people in attendance at the January 6 rally on the "No Fly List". Some say it's for those inside the Building, some say it's for those in attendance. Some want it for Republican lawmakers who voted against Certification. Some people already have been put on the List. Of course, the Antifa and BLM people in the rally will not get on that roster. They fly around the country from riot to riot because they are part of the elite Democrat Party Paramilitary.

But here is what is really behind the new fanaticism for "No Fly Lists". It is a pretext to revive another gun control gem from our overlords. I grabbed it from my Wayback Machine. Of course, if you had to pick one Constitution hating RINO Senator to sponsor it, you would be right if you were it to be our own Traitor-in-Residence, Pat Toomey.

https://www.toomey.senate.gov/newsro...rom-terrorists

Default Re: "No Fly, No Buy".

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness 1864 View Post
    Democrats have been screaming for the past week to put people in attendance at the January 6 rally on the "No Fly List". Some say it's for those inside the Building, some say it's for those in attendance. Some want it for Republican lawmakers who voted against Certification. Some people already have been put on the List. Of course, the Antifa and BLM people in the rally will not get on that roster. They fly around the country from riot to riot because they are part of the elite Democrat Party Paramilitary.

But here is what is really behind the new fanaticism for "No Fly Lists". It is a pretext to revive another gun control gem from our overlords. I grabbed it from my Wayback Machine. Of course, if you had to pick one Constitution hating RINO Senator to sponsor it, you would be right if you were it to be our own Traitor-in-Residence, Pat Toomey.

https://www.toomey.senate.gov/newsro...rom-terrorists
    I figured this was going to lead to the no fly list ban again. I completely expect it.
    FUCK BIDEN

(Bucks County)

I read the article on Toomeys website. This is common sense

And I'm guessing when a citizen is placed on the no fly list they're never informed because it's a secret. Not until they try to board a plane or buy a gun.
    FUCK BIDEN

Quote Originally Posted by God's Country View Post
    And I'm guessing when a citizen is placed on the no fly list they're never informed because it's a secret. Not until they try to board a plane or buy a gun.
    Then when you submit your form signed and certified, you learn that you are a prohibited person in failing the background check. Then they charge you for that crime. How convenient.