Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: MaryJane card

(Jefferson County)

Default Re: MaryJane card

Quote Originally Posted by Gun View Post
    If you are to be executed, you are going to be incarcerated.
    The problem isn't being able to lose rights permanently, the problem is the grading of offenses.

If you really want to return to how it was with the Founding Fathers, we would have to return to having execution as an option for ANY felony. Stealing a chicken and stealing grapes were executable offenses, and yes, people were executed for such here.

Stripping people of their rights was actually the more humane thing instead of just executing them or jailing them for life. As grading of minor and victimless crimes has slowly ramped up, the harshness of of execution/life in prison was replaced with stripping of rights.

But sure, lets play this game. Illegally dump some garbage in a number of states. Penalty - death. Mistakenly not see the cop flagging you down to pull over, felony fleeing - death. Steal more than $200 of goods in some states - death. Violate some antiquated law hidden in book from colonial period - death.
    Last edited by knight0334; January 12th, 2021 at 08:20 PM.
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515

Don't end up in my signature!

(Elk County)

You get a pass if your have a Mary Jane card and wear these:

Noah
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Noah_Zark View Post

Noah
    With socks

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Noah_Zark View Post

Noah
    Aren't those the official Doc Martens of p'antifa?

(Juniata County)

Quote Originally Posted by KevininPa View Post
    When my stepson landlord got his card, the Northampton County Sheriff's Dept came and got his license to carry. He kept his guns, but couldn't keep his LTCF.
    And how, exactly, did the sheriffs find out.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by lager1829 View Post
    With socks
    Anklets.

Quote Originally Posted by Exbiker View Post
    I qualify for the card on so many levels yet I'm not willing to trust the government, are you?
    Same here, I’ve had several of my Dr’s recommend it but I keep refusing it for the reason you stated.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Calzonewdippingsauce View Post
    The wife's two friends both got their HQLs this week in Maryland and want to buy handguns. I don't know much about the gun laws in the DPRMD, but from what I understand the HQL is a license that the state issues you to allow you to just buy a handgun. The thing is, one of them has her state issued medical reefer card as well. The question was brought up if she can buy a handgun or not. My whole thing is, why would the state go to the trouble to issue an HQL to a medical reefer card holder if they were just going to deny them anyway? Or the two agencies probably don't keep track of any of that. I work for the government and I can tell you the latter is probably more likely. Sorry to hijack the OPs question.
    ...so the state of Maryland can laugh at the fact that they got $80 from the one with the card and still won’t let her actually have a gun lol, just my guess..certainly sounds like something a state like Maryland would do

Grow your own.

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by Calzonewdippingsauce View Post
    The wife's two friends both got their HQLs this week in Maryland and want to buy handguns. I don't know much about the gun laws in the DPRMD, but from what I understand the HQL is a license that the state issues you to allow you to just buy a handgun. The thing is, one of them has her state issued medical reefer card as well. The question was brought up if she can buy a handgun or not. My whole thing is, why would the state go to the trouble to issue an HQL to a medical reefer card holder if they were just going to deny them anyway? Or the two agencies probably don't keep track of any of that. I work for the government and I can tell you the latter is probably more likely. Sorry to hijack the OPs question.
    Right hand doesn't know what the left is doing
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast