Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Re: WARNING: DO NOT ATTEND Armed Protests at State Capitols Before Inauguration!

This is nonsense. Of course attend but do so peaceably.
    The corrupt and criminal Left wants you to stay home and be quiet. Don't fall for it.

(Warren County)

Default Re: WARNING: DO NOT ATTEND Armed Protests at State Capitols Before Inauguration!

Quote Originally Posted by crapshoot View Post
    I 100% retract my statement about not knowing if this was legit or not. the communist news network posted the plan on their newscast. it's definately a false flag honeypot. All federal agencies care about is increasing their next FY budget. As soon as some idiot pops off a shot at one of these, that's it for the 2A.
    Attachment 141204
    Before this, how many FBI internal Bulletins have yinz ever seen?

Yeah me too. Zero.

Ergo, BS
    American by BIRTH, Infidel by CHOICE

(Monroe County)

The French were perfect examples, yea they had the big one with the beheadngs and all that, they they had another one and another and another, took them decades of revolutions to finally settle.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by fistv View Post
    The French were perfect examples, yea they had the big one with the beheadngs and all that, they they had another one and another and another, took them decades of revolutions to finally settle.
    Along those lines, so what is the difference if a government throws me in jail or persecutes me for my political beliefs or that same government just sanctions organizations or those under the umbrella of political party that essentially do the same thing for your political beliefs - denying you a job, financial opportunity (a home or car loan), higher education for your children etc - I say there is no difference.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by prospero1919 View Post
    Along those lines, so what is the difference if a government throws me in jail or persecutes me for my political beliefs or that same government just sanctions organizations or those under the umbrella of political party that essentially do the same thing for your political beliefs - denying you a job, financial opportunity (a home or car loan), higher education for your children etc - I say there is no difference.
    There is no difference.

People often think Churchill was a great hero from WWII, but they forget about what he did to the Irish when he sent in the black and tans in 1920. The sole purpose of doing so was to scare the Irish people away from the IRA and into submission. The result was a horrible drawn out conflict that ultimately resulted in Bloody Sunday and the split of a nation in 1922.

Sound familiar?!?!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

Quote Originally Posted by drcolossus View Post
    This is nonsense. Of course attend but do so peaceably.
    The corrupt and criminal Left wants you to stay home and be quiet. Don't fall for it.
    I was thinking the same thing.

(Allegheny County)

this just posted...

The FBI*s Pittsburgh office said Tuesday there is currently no threat of violence in western Pennsylvania for Inauguration Day.

In a news release, FBI Pittsburgh said it is aware of a report over the weekend indicating there may be protests in our area leading up to the inauguration on Jan. 20. FBI Pittsburgh said it contacted the source of the report, a person in Pittsburgh, and they were interviewed by FBI agents.
    Advertisement

*At this time, we are not aware of any related threats in our region which includes Western Pennsylvania and the state of West Virginia. The FBI takes all threats seriously and full investigates each threat that comes into either our National Threat Operations Center or an FBI Field Office,* a news release from FBI Pittsburgh said in part.

FBI Pittsburgh said it continues to work closely with state, local and federal law enforcement partners with maintaining public safety and focusing efforts on identifying, investigating and disrupting individuals who are inciting violence and engaging in criminal activity.

must have seen no one was falling for it..

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by markshere2 View Post
    Before this, how many FBI internal Bulletins have yinz ever seen?

Yeah me too. Zero.

Ergo, BS
    My question exactly!!!! Is the FBI becoming more an extension of the DNC??

(Bucks County)

I think that has been well established.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

(Bucks County)

If you want to go protest, at the coronation or any place else, then f'ing go. Just go.
    You can plainly see the congress critters and swamp rats that hold you deplorables in contempt were scared shitless by the lightest possible "riot".

If the capitol "riot" had been anything like what Portland turned into for a whole summer, bet your ass our pussified officials would have shit themselves blind.
    It's really true, the stereotype portrayed in movies about spineless, cowardly politicians that deal from the bottom of the deck and lie straight faced right to your face.

There are not enough cops, military, private security or secret ninja forces in the whole country to stave off a "mob" of one or two hundred thousand really pissed off people. Never mind over 70 million Trump supporters.

I say go ahead. Go to Washington if you want. Don't break any windows, don't burn any cop cars and pick up your trash when you leave- just like people like us always do.
    Just go to watch our worthless, pussy elected officials shit their expensive Armani pants and piss into their Bruno Magli shoes.

You won't need to be violent. Just get 5 million of us pissed off bastards standing under their window and the rest will take care of it self. I say, God bless president Trump for doing a hell of a job frustrating leftist whackjobs like pa86 and smakamole and their antifablackfukeduplivesmatter friends.

God bless Trump. He was elected for a reason- we seem to forget that. You don't get any flak unless you're over the target and he took it. I owe him one for 4 years of me not being bored. I was a reluctant Trump voter, but not now. He's a meat eater and I personally would walk across hell on a spider web if he asked me to. Oh, and I've already been in hell so any of you that need directions can just ask. I'll be happy to show you the way.
    Crusader's local #556 South Central Asia chapter

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast