Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Re: WARNING: DO NOT ATTEND Armed Protests at State Capitols Before Inauguration!

Quote Originally Posted by cdi View Post
    If you want to go protest, at the coronation or any place else, then f'ing go. Just go.
    You can plainly see the congress critters and swamp rats that hold you deplorables in contempt were scared shitless by the lightest possible "riot".

If the capitol "riot" had been anything like what Portland turned into for a whole summer, bet your ass our pussified officials would have shit themselves blind.
    It's really true, the stereotype portrayed in movies about spineless, cowardly politicians that deal from the bottom of the deck and lie straight faced right to your face.

There are not enough cops, military, private security or secret ninja forces in the whole country to stave off a "mob" of one or two hundred thousand really pissed off people. Never mind over 70 million Trump supporters.

I say go ahead. Go to Washington if you want. Don't break any windows, don't burn any cop cars and pick up your trash when you leave- just like people like us always do.
    Just go to watch our worthless, pussy elected officials shit their expensive Armani pants and piss into their Bruno Magli shoes.

You won't need to be violent. Just get 5 million of us pissed off bastards standing under their window and the rest will take care of it self. I say, God bless president Trump for doing a hell of a job frustrating leftist whackjobs like pa86 and smakamole and their antifablackfukeduplivesmatter friends.

God bless Trump. He was elected for a reason- we seem to forget that. You don't get any flak unless you're over the target and he took it. I owe him one for 4 years of me not being bored. I was a reluctant Trump voter, but not now. He's a meat eater and I personally would walk across hell on a spider web if he asked me to. Oh, and I've already been in hell so any of you that need directions can just ask. I'll be happy to show you the way.
    Fucking preach!

Default Re: WARNING: DO NOT ATTEND Armed Protests at State Capitols Before Inauguration!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to cdi again.

+ Reply to Thread

If you are going to go armed, don't bring your semi auto rifles. The police will be taking pictures and video of everyone with semi auto rifles. They will seek to identify you so they know who to start with when the semi auto ban gets passed.

Quote Originally Posted by ed bernay View Post
    If you are going to go armed, don't bring your semi auto rifles. The police will be taking pictures and video of everyone with semi auto rifles. They will seek to identify you so they know who to start with when the semi auto ban gets passed.
    So 10-inch revolvers?
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Bucks County)

This is clearly fake news.

There is no rally thread in the POOFA events section.
    Accuse your enemy of what you are doing as you are doing it to create confusion -Karl Marx

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by ed bernay View Post
    Wear a mask! Just because covid has miraculously disappeared after the election, doesn*t mean you can*t wear a mask and prevent the flu
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    This is clearly fake news.

There is no rally thread in the POOFA events section.
    It just let's you know who exactly it is pretending to be us, when none of us show up.

Nothing on any right wing or centrist boards/groups.

Sounds like a psyop using antifa dressed as trumpers then.

Wink Re: WARNING: DO NOT ATTEND Armed Protests at State Capitols Before Inauguration!

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    So 10-inch revolvers?
    I would suggest double head viking axes.

Yup.....we loose our Republic in 7 days......do something........omo.

This guy routinely monitors military aircraft and makes observations about what these movements might portend.

About 15 minutes into the Video, he breaks from his normal routine and gives an alert that VA is being primed for one or more False Flags on the January 17. The rest of the video is useful for different reasons related to movement of aircraft and what they do. It is all from publicly available sources so he is not leaking anything.

He basically says that legit patriots, guys who would be involved in organizing rallies, are not included in these proposed events and a lot of the chatter is coming out of Soros funded shells.

I cannot vouch for the accuracy of this, but we have seen how the Democrats will repeat a successful formula at every opportunity.

UPDATE: Video seems to be taken down. This just happened a few minutes ago because I had watched it in its entirety.
    Last edited by Wilderness 1864; January 13th, 2021 at 05:24 PM.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast