Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: WARNING: DO NOT ATTEND Armed Protests at State Capitols Before Inauguration!

I very much doubt this is a "false flag honeypot", but regardless attending would probably not be a good idea.

As gun owners I don't think we appreciate just how lucky we are right now that for as awful as capitol riots were, there weren't actually any gunfights. Politicians would be tripping all over themselves to pass major gun control laws if there were.

Right now it seems like the political/media chatter about gun control is not significantly above normal background levels.
    "There are four boxes to use in the defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo. Use in that order."

north central keystoner land, Pennsylvania

Default Re: WARNING: DO NOT ATTEND Armed Protests at State Capitols Before Inauguration!

Quote Originally Posted by eXceLon View Post
    Politicians would be tripping all over themselves to pass major gun control laws if there were.
    that depends on the outcome of said armed protest. My argument is and has been since I started visiting gun forums 15 years ago is that a great deal of gun owners are complacent and literally thank their overlords for allowing them to keep their rights like a beaten dog. The dimms have been extremely vocal about passing legislation and even more emboldened than usual, so I'm not sure what news you have been paying attention to. As much as I'd like to participate in this, I don't trust the sources and am not going to jump in half cocked to be made an example of.

(Allegheny County)

The only thing protesting accomplishes is to piss off the people stuck in traffic.

I attended the June 8 Rally. I guess I never got the Memo that it had been cancelled. :-) The risk of an infiltrator has been with us always. On June 8, I believed the "threat" to be a stunt like a high school "bomb threat" during Final Exams. The left was trying to scare us off figuring that if it worked they had an easy way to infringe on the First Amendment. Those of us who went and those that could not go but supported the impromptu gathering were right on that day.

It rankles me when legitimate protest and carry rights are infringed on. This time is different. Pelosi and the RINODems succeeded on January 6th with a False Flag. Once these people find a formula that works they run with it repeatedly. I expect more going forward, many more. I have no desire to be one of their "fools rush in" propaganda tools.

They are coming for our guns now hard whether we protest or not. False Flag ops will accelerate the pace but the outcome is already determined. Full citizens disarmament is the goal and they have the power to achieve it. Protesting assumes that we have a legitimate political system where protest might influence policy or election decisions. That is gone. The stolen election putting the Democrats solidly in power of Congress and the Executive in defiance of the Constitution means there is no Republic and the Constitution is overthrown. The election fraud here was approved by the partisan Democrat Pennsylvania Supreme Court. The US Supreme Court tacitly endorsed the steal and allowed the rebellion to succeed. Those same fraud mechanisms will be refined and enshrined by the RINODems calling it "Election Reform". Elections going forward are completely irrelevant and a stage show for pretense. Nothing more.

Raw power is all that matters. We see that playing out each day now and Biden has yet to be sworn in. Anyone that believes the US Supreme Court is going to restore the Constitution and protect the Second Amendment has misplaced faith in a system that no longer exists. Even if the USSC were to get in the way, the RINODems will pack the Court and have their way.

(Mifflin County)

Quote Originally Posted by DukeConnor View Post
    I understand where shotgun Joe comes from but the nickname: Shotgun "state your name" is too cool to give him.
    Maybe "Depends Joe"

(Bucks County)

Revolution without demands or any forethought as to what is to come after is just as irresponsible and dangerous as tyranny. I don't want to take up arms unless I know what end I'm fighting towards. Do we plan on overthrow the government and replace it? If so with what? As far as I can see, the problem is not the system government we have, it's the corrupt people in it and the money that pollutes it. I'd fight for something all Americans can benefit from without tearing down the republic with blind anger - Term Limits that are retroactive, Campaign Finance with strict limits and severe penalties, oversight and regulation of all social media and Big Tech as it has proved more dangerous than any enemy we have ever seen.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by prospero1919 View Post
    Revolution without demands or any forethought as to what is to come after is just as irresponsible and dangerous as tyranny. I don't want to take up arms unless I know what end I'm fighting towards. Do we plan on overthrow the government and replace it? If so with what? As far as I can see, the problem is not the system government we have, it's the corrupt people in it and the money that pollutes it. I'd fight for something all Americans can benefit from without tearing down the republic with blind anger - Term Limits that are retroactive, Campaign Finance with strict limits and severe penalties, oversight and regulation of all social media and Big Tech as it has proved more dangerous than any enemy we have ever seen.
    Not to pork up your bill but I'll go along with this if you'd be willing to include a balanced budget.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Not to pork up your bill but I'll go along with this if you'd be willing to include a balanced budget.
    Absolutely - make our demands on the things politicians ignore for the benefit of themselves and detriment of the common American. As Shakespeare said "Arms are fair - if the bearing of them is just"

(Bucks County)

Anyone know of tendencies to cowardice on the part of the Australians? I think not, yet there are photos and videos of mass turn-ins and destructions of guns that were once the property of the people. What makes us any different?
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

(Bucks County)

One thing that makes us different is we were born of revolution, not born of being subjects of the crown and a penal colony.
    We have a history (even if it's a short one) of independence and liberty as defined by our founding documents. Europe has a history of subjects, slaves and dictators. We have a history of jamming our thumb in the eye of the bully.
    Crusader's local #556 South Central Asia chapter

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast