Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Somerset County)

Default Looking for two sponsors, Point Phillips Rod and Gun Club, Bath PA

Looking for two sponsors, Point Phillips Rod and Gun Club, Bath PA

Hello,

Im a previous member to PPRGC in Bath, PA.

A number of years ago I was a member an due to my forgetfulness I allowed my membership to lapse.

I've spoke directly to PPRGC moderator of the email on their website. And I'm still required to have two sponsors to apply to rejoin.
    I live in Hillsborough, NJ and currently do not know any members, fortunately for me I dont give up so easy.
    I'm continuing to press on in hopes I find two current members to vet me as a good candidate to become a member once again.

If anyone has any insight, or help for me I would be very appreciative. Thanks

(Northampton County)

Default Re: Looking for two sponsors, Point Phillips Rod and Gun Club, Bath PA

i met wih this gentelman this morning at points, shot a round of trap with him, took him to the clubhouse and got him signed up. very nice fellow, had a good time, looking forward to seeing him and possibly wife and children in the near future!
    75/15/10

(Somerset County)

Quote Originally Posted by Roland45 View Post
    i met wih this gentelman this morning at points, shot a round of trap with him, took him to the clubhouse and got him signed up. very nice fellow, had a good time, looking forward to seeing him and possibly wife and children in the near future!
    I had a good time shooting trap, I even won the golden ticket for a free round. Beginners luck. You are also a gentleman, and a scholar. Your knowledge and humbleness was something to admire. I want to thank you and your wife for your help getting me sponsored. I also wanna thank you and my other new friend KevininPa for the drinks. You two made my weekend a great one.

(Northampton County)

We aim to please.
    I just like to pop in every now and then to see what nancyinpa has for sale.