Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Slew of new 2021 gun bills put in this week.

Quote Originally Posted by crapshoot View Post
    maybe back when they had to be concerned about reelection. Now they know that they can commit massive voter fraud without any real investigation into allegations and without consequence, what's to stop them? Sure there will be more people clamoring against a new AWB or outright ban, but as long as they don't mess with pappy fudd's over and under duck shotty, getting rid of black rifles with no real sport hunting use won't get the majority of gun owners that upset.
    It's probably time that we start talking to the Fudds and show them what other fun surprises the Democrats have in store for us, and get them to pull their heads out of their rear ends, because they're coming for the Fudds next, if not simultaneously. I looked up the 2019 version of the firearms and ammunition license bill by the female dog from Texas, and you have to get a psych eval, then your spouse has to get a psych eval too. There are also requirements that all firearms owners must carry "firearm insurance." There's probably a whole bunch of other stuff, I was too disgusted and angry to read the entire text. Maybe if we can show the stupid Fudds that it's not going to stop at AR-15s, maybe they'll get onboard.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by crapshoot View Post
    maybe back when they had to be concerned about reelection. Now they know that they can commit massive voter fraud without any real investigation into allegations and without consequence, what's to stop them? Sure there will be more people clamoring against a new AWB or outright ban, but as long as they don't mess with pappy fudd's over and under duck shotty, getting rid of black rifles with no real sport hunting use won't get the majority of gun owners that upset.
    Your point is well taken. Though the pappyfudds are dying off or have retired from shooting. The AR owners have increased over the last 10 years and getting legislation passed against their ownership will be more of a chore.

Yes the vote count fraud is a factor, but will be more difficult in House elections. The dems are very concerned losing at least 8 house seats when they were supposed to gain. Losing the house in 2022 is a concern for the ruling party even without the possibility more anti gun legislation.

Over 7 million new gun owners in 2020, many of them democrats, should give our enemies food for thought.......at least outside of the inner cities whose voters don't control the house anyway.

At any rate, even the dems realize that trying to pass anti gun laws cannot happen before getting rid of the filibuster rule in the Senate and stacking the court to assure their draconian laws do not get struck down.

(Centre County)

Quote Originally Posted by c45man View Post
    Your point is well taken. Though the pappyfudds are dying off or have retired from shooting. The AR owners have increased over the last 10 years and getting legislation passed against their ownership will be more of a chore.

Yes the vote count fraud is a factor, but will be more difficult in House elections. The dems are very concerned losing at least 8 house seats when they were supposed to gain. Losing the house in 2022 is a concern for the ruling party even without the possibility more anti gun legislation.

Over 7 million new gun owners in 2020, many of them democrats, should give our enemies food for thought.......at least outside of the inner cities whose voters don't control the house anyway.

At any rate, even the dems realize that trying to pass anti gun laws cannot happen before getting rid of the filibuster rule in the Senate and stacking the court to assure their draconian laws do not get struck down.
    unfortunately, those new AR owners did have a voice (maybe) and did vote. We now lost the senate and while we did pick up a few seats in the house, the demoncraps will have no problem enacting any and all draconian anti gun laws. Yhey are not going to listen to us.
    Let's go Brandon!!!

(Elk County)

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    I would support the limitation of the "waiting period" for suppressors to be 7 days.
    Beat me to it.

Goes to show these lawmakers don't have a clue. It's all about pandering to their bases so that they are re-electable and can stay in power.

Noah
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by archie19 View Post
    unfortunately, those new AR owners did have a voice (maybe) and did vote. We now lost the senate and while we did pick up a few seats in the house, the demoncraps will have no problem enacting any and all draconian anti gun laws. Yhey are not going to listen to us.
    That is a sad commentary and perhaps true. Being we can't defend our passion, perhaps we should save ourselves from the inevitable and find a new hobby.

I understand golf and model railroading are quite fulfilling and the membership of which are always willing to lend a helping hand.

(Centre County)

That is a sad commentary and perhaps true. Being we can't defend our passion, perhaps we should save ourselves from the inevitable and find a new hobby.

I understand golf and model railroading are quite fulfilling and the membership of which are always willing to lend a helping hand.
    enjoy your new hobby....
    Let's go Brandon!!!

(Delaware County)

enjoy your new hobby....
    Good luck Archie fighting for yours.

I am 75 years old and have 55 years of fight behind me. Never been so disgusted.

(Centre County)

Good luck Archie fighting for yours.

I am 75 years old and have 55 years of fight behind me. Never been so disgusted.
    I share your disgust.
    I simply do not think reasoning with the demoncrap majorities will be successful.
    I honestly think our only hope for the next two years will be challenging what ever new laws are enacted in court, hopefully Pres Trump's judges will help.....
    Let's go Brandon!!!

north central keystoner land, Pennsylvania

I simply do not think reasoning with the demoncrap majorities will be successful.
    You're right. Their foot is on the gas full throttle right now and they won't let up. unlike the GOP who sat with their thumbs up their asses for 2 fukin years when Trump took office and did absolutely nothing other than REEEEEE over ORANGE MAN BAD, the dimms will ram as much legislation through the house and senate as they can before anyone has a chance do jack shit about it.

Look how fast the fbi and dhs took to track down the so called "domestic terrorists" that were in the capitol last wednesday.

How much effort did those 2 agencies put into tracking down pantifa and blm "protestors" that burnt looted and murdered for over half of last year? Hell they pushed back against going into portland to stop the "mostly peaceful protesters" from torching a federal courthouse. And half the country are assisting these 3 letter agencies track down people from last week from doxxing them on social media.

dterr.jpg

(Bucks County)

It's all well and good to state that we are going to vote them out in the mid-terms, but lets face it, elections will continue to be stolen and 1/2 of the country doesn't trust the election process anymore. It disgusts me this is what our Republic has come to. I fear we are inching ever closer to the fictional works of Kurt Schlicter and Matthew Bracken.
    DISCOUNTS - Steel Target Paint: beaverje10 (10% off) | Wiland USA: jbeaver05 (5% off)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast