Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Slew of new 2021 gun bills UPDATED 1/28/21

How about buying a membership or throwing a donation to the FPC OR THE GOA in order to try and stop this bull shit.

https://www.firearmspolicy.org/

I just received this from the FPC.

The floodgates have opened on anti-gun bills being introduced in the new Congress. Here's what you need to know.

The enemies of freedom have proposed the following gun control legislation at the federal level:

HR 127 - License to own guns & ammo, mandatory firearm registration, and ban on certain types of ammunition

HR 125 - Mandatory 7-day waiting period on the purchase of semiautos, suppressors, armor-piercing ammo, and "large capacity" magazines

HR 121 - Would result in the hiring of 200 new ATF agents to "enforce gun laws"

HR 130 - Forces you to submit to government "safe storage" requirements for your firearms

HR 167 - Prohibits the transfer of a firearm at gun shows by a person who is not an FFL

And that's just the start of what's been introduced in less than ONE WEEK!
    Last edited by Hodgie; January 28th, 2021 at 10:59 PM.

Default Re: Slew of new 2021 gun bills put in this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    How about buying a membership or throwing a donation to the FPC OR THE GOA in order to try and stop this bull shit.

https://www.firearmspolicy.org/

I just received this from the FPC.
    I think non-compliance where possible amongst the majority of gun owners will be widespread.
    Relationships between men and women can be difficult - but not impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    I think non-compliance where possible amongst the majority of gun owners will be widespread.
    I agree when it comes to bans, forced registration, and buy backs. The slew of other garbage put in like 7 day waiting periods and the the firearm and ammo tax you can’t non- compliance away. They need to be fought in the courts.

(Bucks County)

Government is pushing electric vehicles. Maybe it's time we invented an electric propulsion gun that will launch what's available....nuts, bolts, small stones.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

(Bradford County)

Well the Germans, Swiss and Italians also I believe were making hunting air rifles by the 16th century, some of them with multiple-shot capability before needing to be recharged. The Lewis and Clark expedition took along an Italian version that was somewhat of a breech loading repeater, I believe.

Sure it could be done today with either compressed air or CO2. In larger calibers than .177 or .22, I mean.

(Bucks County)

That exists. Son has a .25 caliber air rifle. I think there are heavier calibers. The serious ones are tank-fed.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

(Bradford County)

Just did some googling, looks like Lewis and Clark's air rifle was .46 caliber. I know some of the German and Swiss versions were even larger; they were hunting deer and boar with those things!

Ooh now I want to make one.

(Clearfield County)

I would support the limitation of the "waiting period" for suppressors to be 7 days.

(Delaware County)

They are going to do as many anti gun laws as possible. They have 2 years to accomplish their agenda.
    100 million gun owners in this country should and will turn the house and perhaps the Senate in '22.
    When slick willy passed the AWB the dems lost the House and Senate in the next election.

(Dauphin County)

He doesn't want to take our guns.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/biden-...g-2021-01-10-3

Biden Says He Will ‘Defeat the NRA’ While in Office
    BY ZACHARY STIEBER January 10, 2021 Updated: January 10, 2021biggersmaller Print
    President-elect Joe Biden on Jan. 8 promised to “defeat” the National Rifle Association while he’s in office.

Biden’s official Twitter account was responding to former Rep. Gabby Giffords (D-Ariz.), who was among 14 people wounded in a shooting rampage by Jared Lee Loughner in Tucson in 2011; six people died in the attack. Giffords had recounted how her life and community “changed forever.”

“But the attack did not break me—or the people I represented in Congress. We came together, turned pain into purpose, and found hope in each other,” she wrote, adding that she continues to work to “achieve a safer America.”

Biden responded, saying: “Your perseverance and immeasurable courage continue to inspire me and millions of others. I pledge to continue to work with you—and with survivors, families, and advocates across the country—to defeat the NRA and end our epidemic of gun violence.”

The NRA, which has more than 5 million members, seeks to protect and educate people about their Second Amendment rights.

While the association didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment on Biden’s post, its lobbying arm recently published an article that says Biden would “begin a concerted attack on the rights of American gun owners” after being inaugurated.

“We must be ready for the onslaught,” the post reads, adding that a Biden administration, if officials get their way, “will ban and confiscate the most-commonly-owned rifle in the United States” and “will arbitrarily limit the number of guns that can be bought per month,” among other measures.

Biden’s website says he has a plan to end “our gun violence epidemic” and boasts that he has taken on the NRA twice and won, referring to his help passing the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act in 1993 and in passing a 10-year ban on some weapons and magazines the following year.

“As president, Joe Biden will defeat the NRA again,” the site states.

Some of the proposals include banning the manufacture and sale of so-called assault weapons and high-capacity magazines, restricting the number of guns one person may buy per month to one, and prohibiting people convicted of hate crimes from owning guns.

Follow Zachary on Twitter: @zackstieber
    Help us spread the truth. Share this article with your friends.
    FacebookTweetParlerEmail Copy Link 4843 Shares
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast