Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Getting rid of your gun stuff after they throw dirt in your face.

Great thread topic, one that I began to contemplate two years ago when an older gentleman I knew was movung out of state. He couldn't hunt anymore and figured he'd get rid of everything before moving to a more liberal state. He has kids but they had zero interest in his guns. I told him I didn't have much money but he didn't care, he just wanted them to go to someone who would appreciate them. Really made me rethink buying stuff to save for the kids until they demonstrate interest and responsible behavior.

(Washington County)

My buddy gets all my personal non-NFA firearms and the step-daughter gets everything else including businesses. She's not into shooting, but she at least understands the value of our inventory.
    Washington County Machine Guns & Tactical Range -- CMP Affiliated Club -- FFL 07 / FFL 10 / FEL 20 / SOT 02 / ITAR
    Largest MG Rental Business on the entire East Coast. M2HB, M9 Flamethrower, M67 Grenades, M240 Bravo, M249 SAW, M1919, RPD, M60, Bowling Ball Mortar.
    Now offering High-Explosive Classes (Open to the Public)

(Allegheny County)

I know I could certainly gift a portion of my stuff.
    An auction sounds like a cool idea but it will make me inventory every piece of shooting. hunting and reloading items I have. Well, that would keep me out of the bars.

The Chicom AKM and FR8 ( with integral sissy pad) looks like homes would be readily available ( just in this thread Ha).

I bought the Shield for my daughter but I think she would have interest in the G19.

I doubt there would be much interest in the 9mm since you all purchased while it was reasonably cheap. Daughter has first dibs on that although she could strike a deal with the son I never wanted.

Ok.
    I'm going into the woods with my 20 inch scoped Ithaca and a box of BRI sabots from Sol Neft priced 5.99.
    Opinions are like anal apertures. They all stink but mine.

(Wayne County)

Only having a daughter doesn*t help. My trusted neighbor and his daughter who have the combination to my gun safe gets first pick of what*s there. They each get to pick out 1 weapon apiece free for all their help they*ve given since moving here. All the rest of my guns are to be sold if anything happens to me. Reloading, hunting equipment is to be sold. Wifey will have a few more coins to live on.

(Monroe County)

Forget the Microsoft stuff, download and install this: https://www.openoffice.org/
    Used it for years for those users who don't or can't spend the money for the microsoft stuff.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by 27hand View Post
    I know I could certainly gift a portion of my stuff.
    An auction sounds like a cool idea but it will make me inventory every piece of shooting. hunting and reloading items I have. Well, that would keep me out of the bars.

The Chicom AKM and FR8 ( with integral sissy pad) looks like homes would be readily available ( just in this thread Ha).

I bought the Shield for my daughter but I think she would have interest in the G19.

I doubt there would be much interest in the 9mm since you all purchased while it was reasonably cheap. Daughter has first dibs on that although she could strike a deal with the son I never wanted.

Ok.
    I'm going into the woods with my 20 inch scoped Ithaca and a box of BRI sabots from Sol Neft priced 5.99.
    Well, if you ain't leaving me anything, don't expect me to change your diaper.

(Wyoming County)

I'm thinking I will go for cremation and have my wife bury all my guns in the empty casket Like in that one terminator movie
    "It seems that the Constitution is more or less guidelines than actual rules"
    My feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=305685

(Juniata County)

Maybe set of a raffle for FOAC?
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Philadelphia County)

At the price of ammo these day it might be as valuable as your car soon so put it in the will so no one fights over it

(Elk County)

I'm getting rid of the guns and ammo I am not / won't be using / needing before I check out.

Seven handguns and ten rifles in the past 30 days, three PA108 "SAW" cans, one M2A1 50 cal can, and one 30 Cal can filled with ammo.

And I'm not done yet. Sorta just getting started.

Noah
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast