Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Centre County)

Default Re: Getting rid of your gun stuff after they throw dirt in your face.

I don't have any guns...........Ima here for the gun babe thread only.........
    Let's go Brandon!!!

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post
    I worry about what if something bad happens to me and I am only 50. I want things to be as easy on my wife or son or whoever as possible. I have my gun racks labeled with the gun and caliber. I have extra magazines in bins label with what gun they go to. My ammo is all labeled. I don*t want her to have to spend any time trying to figure out what goes with what.

I want her to keep anything she wants, I want my son to keep anything he wants then she can do what she wants with the rest. Sell them, give them to relatives, neighbors whatever makes her happy.
    Funny.
    My wife once asked if there was a way for me to label what mags/ammo go to what guns.
    Not in case I die and she needs to sort it out - but because if she needs to shoot a motherfucker when I'm not around, she doesn't wanna have to guess. LOL

I've only gotten as far as labeling the ammo cans with not only the caliber but also "AR15" for example...
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by JDA58 View Post
    I would be afraid of getting knocked off early..if they knew I had 9mm ammo
    I'll sell those 4 boxes for $500 tomorrow. Thanks for making me look over my shoulder now.

I had made a list of ammo reserves and guns a while back but need to update it.

I was trying to do it in Excel but realized I didn't know how and my Windows 10 keeps wanting me to buy Office.

Sigh.
    I suppose I'll do it long hand.
    It will be a short list anyway.

I made a list of friends kids that I think would appreciate some of the items.
    Thanks everyone.
    Some good pointers.
    Opinions are like anal apertures. They all stink but mine.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Funny.
    My wife once asked if there was a way for me to label what mags/ammo go to what guns.
    Not in case I die and she needs to sort it out - but because if she needs to shoot a motherfucker when I'm not around, she doesn't wanna have to guess. LOL

I've only gotten as far as labeling the ammo cans with not only the caliber but also "AR15" for example...
    You fit an AR15 in an ammo can?
    Must be a pistol model.
    Opinions are like anal apertures. They all stink but mine.

(Allegheny County)

Can I get on the list for that commie gun you "stole" from that poor bastard all those years ago?

Went thru this before my surgery with anything I had of any “value”.

Guns all go to my oldest friend and he can give them away as he sees fit (given that he’s a 2 tour combat vet from Stryker brigade, I doubt they’ll go anywhere but a barrel buried safely).

The rest? Ain’t much left. Car goes to the scrapyard or whoever will take it and the rest of my belongings get sold/donated and the money put in an UTMA account for a friends daughter to supplement the life insurance policies that pay out to them. She can pay off her house and send her kid to a nice conservative school.

(Allegheny County)

I've wondered about this issue a few times.

No kids. No family that I can think of that I would want to pass anything to.

That leaves poofa, I guess.
    I should tell Mrs EM to keep what she wants, then auction off the rest to poofa people to keep them in the hands of those who would appreciate them, and use the proceeds to help animal shelters if it's not needed otherwise.

Interesting. That's as close to thinking about a will as I've ever gotten.

(Allegheny County)

I always thought of you as a father figure.
    Please leave me the 9mm.

Signed
    The son you never wanted

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    I've wondered about this issue a few times.

No kids. No family that I can think of that I would want to pass anything to.

That leaves poofa, I guess.
    I should tell Mrs EM to keep what she wants, then auction off the rest to poofa people to keep them in the hands of those who would appreciate them, and use the proceeds to help animal shelters if it's not needed otherwise.

Interesting. That's as close to thinking about a will as I've ever gotten.
    First dibs on the FR8 and Camp 9

Quote Originally Posted by DukeConnor View Post
    First dibs on the FR8 and Camp 9
    He said auction, and I'd be in the ring with paper in hand.
    Member: NJ "undocumented" Felons Club. NRA Life Member

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast