Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: AN AMERICAN ARMY

Soon they will have to face an armed and pissed off citizenry , ,
    Soon to be dis-armed if they get their way!
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

(Chester County)

Those words are who I am and what I believe. I have no control over the events that are about to happen. I cannot start a revolution nor could I stop one. The thing I see happening is there are just way too many people that have had enough and are willing to go to any measure necessary to return this country back to the people and to the boundaries that were laid down by the founders. Trump was only a voice for people like myself. Trump put America first. If they silence Trump they only silence him but we should never accept being silenced and being abused. It's our turn to take the reins and turn this wagon around the communists are the ones that must be silenced forever. No man has the right to rule over another, government by design of the Constitution is government by the people and for the people. Government serves at the pleasure of the people. Is that what our government is doing now?

Last edited by JenniferG; January 8th, 2021 at 11:05 PM.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Clinton County)

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Ahearn View Post
    Yep the way things are going their may likely be a shootin war here!
    They already started.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    Revolutions aren't started by armies, they're started by mobs. Armies come later in the process. Mob action is designed to anger both sides into action. It's going to tip the boat over and then armies will form up. That's how it works. The Boston Tea party was a shot across the British bow, storming the US Capitol is a shot across the deep state bow. The deep state is on shaky legs having to use propaganda and paid mercenaries, they have no confidence in themselves and their plans if they must stoop to those types of tactics.

Soon they will have to face an armed and pissed off citizenry that will be organized and will be prepared to drag those people out of those offices and from their homes in front of their families and be brutally eliminated. This is what they will understand and this is what they are going to get. It will be a war of atrocity like every other war because people are angry and fed up with corruption, treason and the self enrichment at the expense of the people.
    Thank you !
    The future is predetermined by the character of those who shape it........

(Chester County)

Those words are who I am and what I believe. I have no control over the events that are about to happen. I cannot start a revolution nor could I stop one. The thing I see happening is there are just way too many people that have had enough and are willing to go to any measure necessary to return this country back to the people and to the boundaries that were laid down by the founders. Trump was only a voice for people like myself. Trump put America first. If they silence Trump they only silence him but we should never accept being silenced and being abused. It's our turn to take the reins and turn this wagon around the communists are the ones that must be silenced forever. No man has the right to rule over another, government by design of the Constitution is government by the people and for the people. Government serves at the pleasure of the people. Is that what our government is doing now?

Spot on again. You're on a roll!

Revolutions aren't started by armies, they're started by mobs. Armies come later in the process. Mob action is designed to anger both sides into action. It's going to tip the boat over and then armies will form up. That's how it works. The Boston Tea party was a shot across the British bow, storming the US Capitol is a shot across the deep state bow. The deep state is on shaky legs having to use propaganda and paid mercenaries, they have no confidence in themselves and their plans if they must stoop to those types of tactics.

Soon they will have to face an armed and pissed off citizenry that will be organized and will be prepared to drag those people out of those offices and from their homes in front of their families and be brutally eliminated. This is what they will understand and this is what they are going to get. It will be a war of atrocity like every other war because people are angry and fed up with corruption, treason and the self enrichment at the expense of the people.
    You would have thought that the Dims would have learned something from the other day at the Capital, now they are doubling down.
    Relationships between men and women can be difficult - but not impossible.

This bullcrap has been going on for hundreds of years here in America The politicians have kept the populace complacent with full bellies, cheap gas, and homes with hot and cold running water, but that complacency is coming to an end with their unprecedented power grab and elimination of basic liberties.
    Relationships between men and women can be difficult - but not impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by abner13 View Post
    Soon to be dis-armed if they get their way!
    That would not be smart.........omo.

(Lancaster County)

Did you listen to the video AT ALL? Or do you disagree and you are the "smart guy" who would have run into the capital (ambush) like everyone else?

edit - don't take this the wrong way, I agree with you on many points and with the gerneral, over-arching sentiment of the post, but I see a glaring difference between the main point of the video and what you think needs to be done or what we need to do. I'm saying your second paragraph is in direct contradiction of what Bill said we need to do and he outlined exactly WHY we need to to it that way. Did you not get that part (basically 80+% of the video)???

(Lancaster County)

You know why they are claiming that the capital was "stormed" and was "under seige when it was nothing of the sort (they were let in with minimal resistance)? To brand everyone linked/related as potentially dangerous. I'll bet many of them were scared shit-less when they heard the glass breaking and realized that there had been a breach (I think some knew ahead what was going to happen). They had seen the size of the crowds. They know the election was a fraud and that Trump supporters had RIGHTEOUS anger on their side - and still do. They know the crimes they committed.

But what really scared them is that all this happened while Trump supporters were unarmed. At the most, some had FLAGS/flag-poles!!. Also, that was probably less that 1/2 of 1% of Trump supporters that showed up and only a small fraction of that "took the capital". This is their worse nightmare I think. This is probably the things that haunt their dreams and make them paranoid as they drift off to sleep. So they know there is a massive army of righteously angry Trump supporters who have been kicked around, spit on, pissed on, shit thrown at them, bullied, pummeled by police/BLM/Antifa, mocked, harassed, etc for AT LEAST 4 straight years if not 12 or more!!

ALL these people in congress have CHOSEN to be there in this climate. They could have joined and been openly vocal about doing the right thing but it seems that so many have decided it is easier to just "go with the flow" (of $$). This makes them doubly guilty and they are going to do everything in their power to villianize every Trump supporter and to try to temper their anger/rage/hatred through fear and intimidation tactics.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast