Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default Re: AN AMERICAN ARMY

I agree with him that saving the country is a bottom-up proposition - that We the People need to take it back, but politeness and decorum is not the path to victory. If you go to YouTube and read the comments, they are mostly in disagreement with him. One put it bluntly, "When pulling a voting lever becomes meaningless, can a trigger be far behind?"
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by tankman1989 View Post
    Did you listen to the video AT ALL? Or do you disagree and you are the "smart guy" who would have run into the capital (ambush) like everyone else?

edit - don't take this the wrong way, I agree with you on many points and with the gerneral, over-arching sentiment of the post, but I see a glaring difference between the main point of the video and what you think needs to be done or what we need to do. I'm saying your second paragraph is in direct contradiction of what Bill said we need to do and he outlined exactly WHY we need to to it that way. Did you not get that part (basically 80+% of the video)???
    I have my own opinions and if they differ from anyone else's that's just how it goes. I'm not here to calm anyone down or be some kind of peacemaker to salvage my career or not get banned on YouTube or Twitter. I put things as I see them without regard to anyone else's opinion. Those people getting into the Capitol Building whether it was planned out or not serves the same purpose as the Boston Tea Party, it shows people are pissed off and they're going to take action. Was the action they took fruitful, obviously yes because it is being blasted and condemned by every hated left wing publication and program that can get air time. That's effective! It's effective for two reasons, the first being to show the deep state people are so angry they will do things they would normally consider reprehensible. The second being filtering out those that aren't willing to go the distance because what they saw is being portrayed in the worst light by tyrannical marxist press and their masters.

The people that object to that kind of behavior had better wake up it's going to happen again and again until the leftists completely overreact then it'll be when things begin in earnest. As I said before and I'll say it again, force and violence is what people fear and the leftist have proved all summer long they are willing to pay mercenaries to foment violence among the people and make judges and politicians afraid. When people believe in a cause they don't have to be paid to take the actions necessary.

The first order of business for the illegal government under Dopey Joe's handlers are going to be the final securing of the voting systems so there can never be a challenger to their authority. The second thing is going after the private ownership of firearms, they are going to mash the pedal to the floor on this one for the fear of the very reason for the second amendment. They will stack the Supreme Court, they'll make new laws and put heavily armed men in harms way to enforce those laws.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Bucks County)

This- "When people believe in a cause they don't have to be paid to take the actions necessary."

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    Those people getting into the Capitol Building whether it was planned out or not serves the same purpose as the Boston Tea Party, it shows people are pissed off and they're going to take action.
    That may have been their intent. But the result looks a lot more like a Reichstag Fire moment.

Check out Nate Brody's recent video and the Viva Free/Robert Barnes live stream from last night. The Capitol Police and FBI both knew this was coming. It was being planned ahead of time by the Q-Anon crowd. (And they started their attack before Trump finished speaking so they couldn't be stopped by real conservatives.) But the resources needed to prevent such an incursion were not put into place.

It's looking more and more like they wanted this to happen so they would have a convenient excuse to openly attack and take out conservatives.
    No more signature 'cause it's 2020

IMO.....it was a ploy to stop the Congressional hearing......and not have them resume.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by EWTHeckman View Post
    That may have been their intent. But the result looks a lot more like a Reichstag Fire moment.

Check out Nate Brody's recent video and the Viva Free/Robert Barnes live stream from last night. The Capitol Police and FBI both knew this was coming. It was being planned ahead of time by the Q-Anon crowd. (And they started their attack before Trump finished speaking so they couldn't be stopped by real conservatives.) But the resources needed to prevent such an incursion were not put into place.

It's looking more and more like they wanted this to happen so they would have a convenient excuse to openly attack and take out conservatives.
    Duh.

(Chester County)

Why is the SS all worried about Biden*s inauguration?

It*s going to be VIRTUAL for Christ*s sake!

(Bucks County)

I have my own opinions and if they differ from anyone else's that's just how it goes. I'm not here to calm anyone down or be some kind of peacemaker to salvage my career or not get banned on YouTube or Twitter. I put things as I see them without regard to anyone else's opinion. Those people getting into the Capitol Building whether it was planned out or not serves the same purpose as the Boston Tea Party, it shows people are pissed off and they're going to take action. Was the action they took fruitful, obviously yes because it is being blasted and condemned by every hated left wing publication and program that can get air time. That's effective! It's effective for two reasons, the first being to show the deep state people are so angry they will do things they would normally consider reprehensible. The second being filtering out those that aren't willing to go the distance because what they saw is being portrayed in the worst light by tyrannical marxist press and their masters.

The people that object to that kind of behavior had better wake up it's going to happen again and again until the leftists completely overreact then it'll be when things begin in earnest. As I said before and I'll say it again, force and violence is what people fear and the leftist have proved all summer long they are willing to pay mercenaries to foment violence among the people and make judges and politicians afraid. When people believe in a cause they don't have to be paid to take the actions necessary.

The first order of business for the illegal government under Dopey Joe's handlers are going to be the final securing of the voting systems so there can never be a challenger to their authority. The second thing is going after the private ownership of firearms, they are going to mash the pedal to the floor on this one for the fear of the very reason for the second amendment. They will stack the Supreme Court, they'll make new laws and put heavily armed men in harms way to enforce those laws.
    And again, I'm all out of rep.
    I don't see things unfolding any other way.

The problem for the left is the in excess of 70 million people that support Trump. They're not going to just go away.
    The left has maintained a boiling cauldron of hate for the last 4 years. They've been aided and abetted by the swamp monsters on the right who have nothing but contempt for the common American who supports Trump.

I think the fuse has finally been lit and the normally reasonable and law abiding right and middle have finally had enough of being bullied by Marxists.
    I'm sorry to say, I think it's going to turn bloody. The global left is playing for all the marbles,
    Crusader's local #556 South Central Asia chapter

Revolutions aren't started by armies, they're started by mobs. Armies come later in the process. Mob action is designed to anger both sides into action. It's going to tip the boat over and then armies will form up. That's how it works. The Boston Tea party was a shot across the British bow, storming the US Capitol is a shot across the deep state bow. The deep state is on shaky legs having to use propaganda and paid mercenaries, they have no confidence in themselves and their plans if they must stoop to those types of tactics.

Soon they will have to face an armed and pissed off citizenry that will be organized and will be prepared to drag those people out of those offices and from their homes in front of their families and be brutally eliminated. This is what they will understand and this is what they are going to get. It will be a war of atrocity like every other war because people are angry and fed up with corruption, treason and the self enrichment at the expense of the people.
    The speaker in the video makes valid points. But I disagree with him about his assessment of the Boston Tea Party. His description of those involved, even centuries later, is patently offensive. That was a proper seminal act of rebellion. He claims everyone doing it was drunk and clownishly behaving as Indians? I think not. It was a guerilla operation. Planned and executed. The value of the Crown's property was staggering for the time. This was no lark or product of a wild night in a public house.

But he does make me wonder when he asks us to imagine who would have been in that line facing the Red Coats? Well, on Bunker Hill, I imagine that some of them in that line were those same people that dumped tea in the harbor. His precious disciplined Continental Army did not exist. It was local militia. And this guy just calls them a drunken mob.

I would never have done what Ashli Babbitt did because it was foolish. I credit her for at least doing something to stop the overthrow of the Rebublic. Most of our GOP cooperated in it and are as guilty as Nancy Pelosi and the Coup leaders. So watching our Republican leaders and guys like him in this video piss on her grave after police and Federal Marshalls for years have stood by watching arson, murder, looting and vandalism without firing a single shot is an abominable argument of absurd moral equivalency.

He says that Ashli's shooter feared for his life against an obviously unarmed person with both hands and feet occupied? Just how does he know? Did someone give a "shoot on sight" order? Was the shooting part of the Pelosi script? I saw video of Kyle Rittenhouse that evidences a more justified self defense shoot that the man who killed Babbitt, and Rittenhouse is the one being prosecuted.
    Last edited by Wilderness 1864; January 12th, 2021 at 05:56 PM.

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by tankman1989 View Post
    Did you listen to the video AT ALL? Or do you disagree and you are the "smart guy" who would have run into the capital (ambush) like everyone else?

edit - don't take this the wrong way, I agree with you on many points and with the gerneral, over-arching sentiment of the post, but I see a glaring difference between the main point of the video and what you think needs to be done or what we need to do. I'm saying your second paragraph is in direct contradiction of what Bill said we need to do and he outlined exactly WHY we need to to it that way. Did you not get that part (basically 80+% of the video)???

I've listened to Bill's other videos at different times over the past few months. I understand Bill's point, and obviously you're in agreement with using protesting discipline to keep up the fight and not accelerate the loss of more rights.

The problem is Bill thinks that elections are still safe, where as many millions of Americans do not. Millions of Americans watched videos of poll workers scanning the same stack of ballots 4 or 5 times, but it wasn't investigated. Millions of Americans saw the rioting, looting, burning of cities around the USA, and very little was done to stop it.
    The voter fraud "daily" briefings would be great if the 'news media' would actually talk about it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast