Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default The 'Do Nothings' Now Add Insult to Injury. Now Rebooting: Concealed Carry Recipro...

I have absolutely nothing positive to say about anything the US government does. Maybe except this.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Republicans reboot Hearing Protection, Concealed Carry Reciprocity Acts

Holding a minority of seats in both chambers of Congress, Republican lawmakers on Capitol Hill have resubmitted two popular pro-gun bills.

The two measures, the Hearing Protection Act and the Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act, drew a lot of excitement in 2016 when the GOP held control of Congress and the White House but never successfully made it into law. Nonetheless, the bills are back for the new 117th Congress.

The Hearing Protection Act, filed as H.R. 95 by U.S. Rep. Jeff Duncan, R-S.C., would amend federal law to remove suppressors from the list of National Firearms Act-controlled items. Rather than requiring a $200 tax stamp and extensive NFA paperwork to transfer, the bill would treat them like any other firearm, making them eligible for transfer after a simple NICS check.
    https://www.guns.com/news/2021/01/07...ciprocity-acts

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: The 'Do Nothings' Now Add Insult to Injury. Now Rebooting: Concealed Carry Recipr

Convenient now that it stands even less of a chance at passage.
    F*#K THE ATF

Default Re: The 'Do Nothings' Now Add Insult to Injury. Now Rebooting: Concealed Carry Recipr

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by KJP442 View Post
    This is the STINK OF POLITICS!

It is easy to support what they think their constituents want, that they really don't, when they're quite sure it won't pass. This is the way a facade is created that does not represent their actual goals. The self-serving political class gets elected and re-elected based upon that facade, instead of the reality of their self-serving actions.

The problem is finding true and honest citizens at the local level who are willing to actually be public servants. And, are willing to work their way up the power tower, untainted by the political cesspool in which they work. It has become an extremely difficult expectation.

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by KJP442 View Post
    it's called PANDERING
    -Brandon

(Wayne County)

You know pisses me off about this BS, why wasn*t this stuck into the COVID-19 bill that just got passed and that a bunch of asswipes overturned trumps veto?

Dems always seem to load shit into a bill but the dopey bastards in the Republican Party can*t seem to figure it out.

I hate the lying pieces of Dogshit. F the Republican Party.

Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

My headache just got worse reading this and I am 4 floors away from my tylenol at the moment. I wish that shaking (SMH) my head got rid of headaches.

Yep, this is the same group of republicans that declined to object to the electoral college votes from Michigan and Wisconsin this week.

They make it really hard to continue to care about the country right now.

Why did they wait till now? Did something change lately? Sarcasm
    "May the odds be ever in America's favor"

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by pens87pgh View Post
    it's called PANDERING
    Yep. All the RINO's will now say they are pushing for 2A friendly bills, and still be 'in' with the left because they no there's no chance of passage.

(Bucks County)

And they wonder why people stormed the Capitol.
    Accuse your enemy of what you are doing as you are doing it to create confusion -Karl Marx

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast