Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: The 'Do Nothings' Now Add Insult to Injury. Now Rebooting: Concealed Carry Recipr

Quote Originally Posted by chauncey View Post
    There are 536 elected officials working in that building and not one of them gives a shit about their constituents.

They are all just there to get re-elected.
    It is really this simple. They are there to gain power and wealth. That's it. They don't give a damn about us serfs.

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: The 'Do Nothings' Now Add Insult to Injury. Now Rebooting: Concealed Carry Recipr

Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post

I expect antis to present anti gun legislation but not push for it right away. They will start out with immigration and green laws. Gun laws are on their radar though. They do want to impose more asinine laws. But if they do it right now it will be debated and I honestly think that the Senate has enough pro 2nd votes to stave off the attack with the filibuster. (assuming dems don't invoke the nuclear option which I do think they will hold off for awhile until they can cry obstruction and present to America that they have the right to do so).
    Don't worry. There will be another "event" that'll end the debates and put anti-gun legislation at the forefront. Part of the playbook they follow.

Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post
    Please tell me what you disagree with.
    The notion that the GOP gives one shit about the 2A. I have only seen anecdotal evidence. You seriously expect me to give the GOP credit for being lucky enough to be in office at the right time? When all they have to do is sit on their hands? Even that's a crap shoot. I have to hold my breath they won't buckle every time. You can continue to prop them up all you want for accomplishing nothing. The only thing they do well is tread water. They don't aggressively push anything. That's why we lose. You can't just hold ground forever without making advances when so much has already been lost.

As far as Nevada, I'm willing to bet a bunch gave a big sigh of relief, so they could go back to doing nothing. Guess we'll never know. We'll have to wait another 8 years (at best) for the next RINO to keep the seat warm.
    FUCK BIDEN

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123