Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: GA senate race

(Delaware County)

Default Re: GA senate race

Quote Originally Posted by Ecclectic Collector View Post
    Sorry but it looks like it IS Trump's fault. Too many people saying its all rigged on the side of the dimocrats and just enough people stayed away or changed their vote to the perceived lesser evil.

Those phone calls to the GA secretary of State didn't help at all. Once again all he had to do was just shut up, but he has to appear to be trying to get steal the election by calling the guy on the phone over and over and telling him to get votes or else. Spin it as the evil leftist media, but his voice is on the record. No amount of spin can fix the damage of a man claiming the other side tried to steal the election then doing the same himself.
    No idea what the hell you're talking about. Trump went down a list of known fraudulent votes which if discounted would tip the vote in his favor. To believe AOC and the media that he encouraged the GA DA to to do anything but his job is to buy the lie.
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

(Bucks County)

The constitutions say we have the whole cake. Meanwhile we accept broken cookies with gratitude. No fucking wonder no one who could do something does.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

(Beaver County)

Hold onto to your guns, ammo, powder, casings, and primers. It's gonna be a bumpy ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Wowzer View Post
    Hold onto to your guns, ammo, powder, casings, and primers. It's gonna be a bumpy ride.
    Its easy. Ignore everything. It works for the left.
    FUCK BIDEN

(Mifflin County)

Quote Originally Posted by Wowzer View Post
    for sure

(Philadelphia County)

I'm going to throw most of the blame at former Rep. Doug Collins. Collins decided he wanted to run for the Senate seat Kelly Loeffler was appointed to instead of running for re-election in the House. He was asked to step aside by the GOP and GOP related PACs and just let Loeffler run for the remainder of the term unimpeded. He didn't listen and caused most of the Republican vote to be split between them. If he had kept his ego in check and stayed in the House, it's possible Loeffler could have gotten enough votes to avoid a runoff and kept the Senate in GOP control.

Quote Originally Posted by PHLJJS View Post
    I'm going to throw most of the blame at former Rep. Doug Collins. Collins decided he wanted to run for the Senate seat Kelly Loeffler was appointed to instead of running for re-election in the House. He was asked to step aside by the GOP and GOP related PACs and just let Loeffler run for the remainder of the term unimpeded. He didn't listen and caused most of the Republican vote to be split between them. If he had kept his ego in check and stayed in the House, it's possible Loeffler could have gotten enough votes to avoid a runoff and kept the Senate in GOP control.
    Maybe. Kelly Loeffler isn't exactly the strongest candidate ever to run for a senate office (although she's one of the better looking ones for sure)- I hold the RINO swamp accountable to some degree for not asking her to step aside and/or not do stupid shit that, rightly, pisses off voters.
    They even have minds but do not think. -Dov Fischer

(Chester County)

There isn't a republican alive that could have beat the vote counters in Georgia, not a single one.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    There isn't a republican alive that could have beat the vote counters in Georgia, not a single one.
    Exactly. The results were engineered. If they can beat President Trump with their system, anyone else is a breeze.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Tioga County)

I have some close friends in Georgia so I know a bit about the local scene and it's been taken for granted for a generation that Georgia was a solid red state and Republicans have been asleep at the wheel for a while.

Stacey Abrams and her crew signed up tons of new voters for the democrats. Plus a bunch of city slickers from other metro areas up north and out west have moved in.

Republicans are going to need to get activated and involved again in Georgia or it's going to end up quickly as a thorn in the side purple state.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast