Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 40 of 40
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Kennett Square, Pennsylvania
    (Chester County)
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Morgantown 3 DAY (Moaks) Gunshow JAN 15, 16 & 17, 2021

    There were two body armor guys at the show. Pratorian Guard and a guy named Norman who sold Defense Armor Tech plates. Anyone have Norman's info...? He was in the room to the right along the back wall. Want to get some soft armor from one guy and a plate carrier from the other.

    Thanks Ross

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Douglassville, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    6,491
    Rep Power
    21474851

    Default Re: Morgantown 3 DAY (Moaks) Gunshow JAN 15, 16 & 17, 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by RC413 View Post
    There were two body armor guys at the show. Pratorian Guard and a guy named Norman who sold Defense Armor Tech plates. Anyone have Norman's info...? He was in the room to the right along the back wall. Want to get some soft armor from one guy and a plate carrier from the other.

    Thanks Ross
    Can't help ya on that but the guy to the right has been at all of those shows recently. The guy in the hallway was at Allentown and he seems like a good guy to me. I didn't talk to the other guy but he has signs all over his merchandise about how armor will soon be illegal and I don't like that tactic.
    Thank you for keeping me safe.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Kennett Square, Pennsylvania
    (Chester County)
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Morgantown 3 DAY (Moaks) Gunshow JAN 15, 16 & 17, 2021

    Absolutely agree. Just saw that the plates he sold are made in the US, and I like that.

    I am a big guy so need to be able to try stuff on to spend money like that.

    Thanks Ross

  4. #34
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    SEPA, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,867
    Rep Power
    6896169

    Default Re: Morgantown 3 DAY (Moaks) Gunshow JAN 15, 16 & 17, 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Can't help ya on that but the guy to the right has been at all of those shows recently. The guy in the hallway was at Allentown and he seems like a good guy to me. I didn't talk to the other guy but he has signs all over his merchandise about how armor will soon be illegal and I don't like that tactic.
    JSD did the same thing over a year ago and yet some people still buy from those guys.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Upper Gwynedd, Pennsylvania
    (Montgomery County)
    Posts
    107
    Rep Power
    3058408

    Default Re: Morgantown 3 DAY (Moaks) Gunshow JAN 15, 16 & 17, 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Can't help ya on that but the guy to the right has been at all of those shows recently. The guy in the hallway was at Allentown and he seems like a good guy to me. I didn't talk to the other guy but he has signs all over his merchandise about how armor will soon be illegal and I don't like that tactic.
    Didn*t NY just pass a law outlawing Kevlar vests..? Don*t think it*s a stretch to say it will happen everywhere...

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Glenmoore, Pennsylvania
    (Chester County)
    Posts
    769
    Rep Power
    224439

    Default Re: Morgantown 3 DAY (Moaks) Gunshow JAN 15, 16 & 17, 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by CallinSIC View Post
    Didn*t NY just pass a law outlawing Kevlar vests..? Don*t think it*s a stretch to say it will happen everywhere...
    A bill has recently been introduced in NY to ban body armor, it has not passed yet.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Douglassville, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    6,491
    Rep Power
    21474851

    Default Re: Morgantown 3 DAY (Moaks) Gunshow JAN 15, 16 & 17, 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by CallinSIC View Post
    Didn*t NY just pass a law outlawing Kevlar vests..? Don*t think it*s a stretch to say it will happen everywhere...
    I don't care, I don't like that tactic. You might not like that I won't buy from anyone who adds, "My loss is your gain", to their ad. It shouldn't bother you though, it means there's more for you.
    Thank you for keeping me safe.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Eastern PA, Pennsylvania
    (Delaware County)
    Posts
    1,151
    Rep Power
    18956682

    Default Re: Morgantown 3 DAY (Moaks) Gunshow JAN 15, 16 & 17, 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Depends? Why not Kotex?
    Cause I can't Tampon it...

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Upper Gwynedd, Pennsylvania
    (Montgomery County)
    Posts
    107
    Rep Power
    3058408

    Default Re: Morgantown 3 DAY (Moaks) Gunshow JAN 15, 16 & 17, 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I don't care, I don't like that tactic. You might not like that I won't buy from anyone who adds, "My loss is your gain", to their ad. It shouldn't bother you though, it means there's more for you.
    Doesn*t bother me at all, just pointing out the factual nature of the vendor*s claim...
    Btw. I hate when sellers say *my loss is your gain*.. then list their item at full retail..

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    4,553
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: Morgantown 3 DAY (Moaks) Gunshow JAN 15, 16 & 17, 2021

    True that!
    Gunowner99 - NRA Benefactor Life Member

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Similar Threads

  1. PAFOA/PMSC Group Shoot #1 of 6 (2021) - Jan 1, 2021 (Near Pgh)
    By Emptymag in forum Shoots & Range Trips
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: January 3rd, 2021, 01:34 PM
  2. 2021 Check IN
    By xflyboy in forum Blair
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: January 2nd, 2021, 09:21 PM
  3. FFL near Morgantown, PA
    By esh21167 in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: November 12th, 2019, 06:59 PM
  4. Morgantown, PA 6/9&10
    By fritz1255 in forum Gun Shows
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: June 5th, 2018, 11:53 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •