Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: JSD Supply in PA Polymer80

I wish I had a an actual Glock as a reference, but I don't. The picture below is taken through the barrel "bushing" in the slide. The first "protrusion" that you can see sticking up is the slide "pusher" (the thing that pushes the new round into the chamber). Immediately behind it is the firing pin sear. See how it's tilted over to the left? Could this be the issue with my firing pin sear? Also notice, that the slot that the sear rides along is also closer to the left side (it's offset by .015"). Anybody have access to semi-decent glock dimensional drawings?

I may have to move this one to the gunsmithing forum.

20210117_171939.jpg

(Montgomery County)

So many issues with this build, so I'm moving my discussion to it's own thread:
    https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=370071

(Wayne County)

So i got my delivery and started building the slide first. I cant get the end plate onto the slide. I push down on the firing pin assembly and ejector spring/rod and slide the end plate up, it goes over both, but cannot go all the way up to snap into place. Any suggestions? Im stuck at this last part.

(Montgomery County)

I just responded to the other thread, but for historical purposes - with the barrel end of the slide sitting on the bench top, use a small screwdriver or similar to push down on the little plastic sleave just below the firing pin catch (and maintain downward pressure)... then you should easily be able to slide the endplate in. At least thats what works for me.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345