Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: 2021 Check IN

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Douglassville, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    7,577
    Rep Power
    21474853

    Default Re: 2021 Check IN

    Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    I think someone got killed up the street from me new years night. Big accident,
    car hit a tree on the front lawn of a home. A bunch of kids were on the front lawn today.
    Last year it was a police chase, who knows the cause this year.
    So who has more rights here, the homeowner or the friends of the deceased who build a memorial?
    Fuck joe biden and the ho beside him

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    next to my neighbor, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    11,401
    Rep Power
    21474862

    Default Re: 2021 Check IN

    Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    So who has more rights here, the homeowner or the friends of the deceased who build a memorial?
    I was thinking the same thing, this is going to be a shit show.
    I cant stand those things. I dont want to be reminded every time I drive.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania
    (Dauphin County)
    Posts
    1,811
    Rep Power
    21474850

    Default Re: 2021 Check IN

    Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    I was thinking the same thing, this is going to be a shit show.
    I cant stand those things. I dont want to be reminded every time I drive.
    ^^^^This. While I can only imagine the pain and grief associated with losing a child, especially a young person, I can't quite wrap my head around the idea of placing a memorial at the place of their DEATH. Wouldn't it be better to memorialize them by erecting something where they LIVED, or played, or learned, instead of where they died.
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    30,008
    Rep Power
    21474881

    Default Re: 2021 Check IN

    Well, since yesterday, this year has been pretty good.
    Wife got me gun parts for my birthday!
    2021 - what an awesome day and a half!
    FUCK-joe BI-den... FUCK-joe BI-den... FUCK-joe BI-den...

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Milmont Park, Pennsylvania
    (Delaware County)
    Age
    51
    Posts
    1,386
    Rep Power
    21474846

    Default Re: 2021 Check IN

    2020 was a slight struggle. But I turned 50. I never thought I would see 50. Looking forward to coming out to some more PAFOA events. And of course drinking new and flavorful rums. 2021 will better. I have hope.
    Donít like me ???? Tough, I donít give f@@k about ya.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    next to my neighbor, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    11,401
    Rep Power
    21474862

    Default Re: 2021 Check IN

    Quote Originally Posted by ROCK-IT3 View Post
    ^^^^This. While I can only imagine the pain and grief associated with losing a child, especially a young person, I can't quite wrap my head around the idea of placing a memorial at the place of their DEATH. Wouldn't it be better to memorialize them by erecting something where they LIVED, or played, or learned, instead of where they died.
    My sons best friend was killed in 14 in front of a mcdonalds near us. When they rebuilt the restaurant,
    they asked her if she wanted a little memorial out front to replace the old one ,if I'm not mistaken,
    she said no. I dont think there is one there today.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. PAFOA/PMSC Group Shoot #1 of 6 (2021) - Jan 1, 2021 (Near Pgh)
    By Emptymag in forum Shoots & Range Trips
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: January 3rd, 2021, 01:34 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •