Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Resale of guns does not constitute lying on federal firearm forms-Fed court

Buying with the intent of re-selling to a known prohibited person would be a straw purchase. Proving intent might be difficult.
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Resale of guns does not constitute lying on federal firearm forms-Fed court

As I recall, the individual who prompted all of this received money from his uncle to get him a Glock. When the individual filled out the 4473 for the gun it was ruled that he falsified the question, "Are you the actual buyer, etc". There were no prohibited people involved.

Bob D

(Mifflin County)

Quote Originally Posted by abner13 View Post
    Buying with the intent of re-selling to a known prohibited person would be a straw purchase. Proving intent might be difficult.
    Yes , I would agree.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by abner13 View Post
    As our own PA Supreme Court has proven (in this election), the actual constitution or law is not relevant, but rather the OPINION OF THE COURT! It has the last word on what privileges any citizen may exercise.

(Bucks County)

This ^^^. You may claw your way up through the appellate processes, if you don't run out of money and health, until you run out of appeal levels and/or hit the refusal to hear stage.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12