Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    PickingPA Guest

Default PA Senator Ryan Aument - R (Lancaster County)

Refusing to go to DC for lunch/discussion with Trump regarding election fraud.

There are 4 Republican and 4 Democrat Senators who were appointed to hold hearings on the election. Aument was on that committee.

He was part of the group invited to the White House.

He said, "I can't take a day and go...I don't know that there's much to come out of that conversation, frankly."

Our PA Congress and Senate have the power to send either the Republican or Democrat slate of electors to DC.

Ryan is steadfastly refusing to take a stand and do his constitutional duty.

A call for recruiting a primary opponent has been issued, he will likely lose his endorsements for re-election.

Email him and share your thoughts:

raument@pasen.gov

Today Steve Bannon called him out:

At the 16:00 mark and continued after the MyPillow commercial

(Berks County)

Default Re: PA Senator Ryan Aument - R (Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by PickingPA View Post
    Refusing to go to DC for lunch/discussion with Trump regarding election fraud.

There are 4 Republican and 4 Democrat Senators who were appointed to hold hearings on the election. Aument was on that committee.

He was part of the group invited to the White House.

He said, "I can't take a day and go...I don't know that there's much to come out of that conversation, frankly."

Our PA Congress and Senate have the power to send either the Republican or Democrat slate of electors to DC.

Ryan is steadfastly refusing to take a stand and do his constitutional duty.

A call for recruiting a primary opponent has been issued, he will likely lose his endorsements for re-election.

Email him and share your thoughts:

raument@pasen.gov

Today Steve Bannon called him out:

At the 16:00 mark and continued after the MyPillow commercial
    Call his office and tell them about it. Give 'em hell and let him know that we're mad as hell and we're not going to take it any more.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

I emailed but if anybody wants to call here is their office info:

If you would like a personal response to your message, please click on the link at the bottom of this email and provide your contact information. You may also call my Lititz office at (717) 627-0036 or my Harrisburg office at (717) 787-4420 to speak to a staff member who will be happy to assist you.

(Lancaster County)

He took a beating on Facebook, has since decided to sign onto the resolution to reconvene session by Metcalfe

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by LBaker View Post
    He took a beating on Facebook, has since decided to sign onto the resolution to reconvene session by Metcalfe
    Can't be, beating them up on fakebook and calling them on the phone is a futile waste of time. I read it on PAFOA.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

PickingPA Guest

Quote Originally Posted by LBaker View Post
    Yeah, I got that email too. Too little, too late. Does he really expect people to believe he will be enthusiastically fighting for Trump after changing his mind ONLY because his constituents gave him an earful?

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by PickingPA View Post
    Yeah, I got that email too. Too little, too late. Does he really expect people to believe he will be enthusiastically fighting for Trump after changing his mind ONLY because his constituents gave him an earful?
    He's my senator. He's seems to have changed since he moved from the house to the senate. His office was completely shut down the day of the 2A rally. Thought that's what the dems did. Problem will be finding someone to primary him...

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Can't be, beating them up on fakebook and calling them on the phone is a futile waste of time. I read it on PAFOA.
    I'm shocked. Seriously. Keep an eye on that prick. Is signing the same as going?

PickingPA Guest

He was actually a pretty nice guy, Army Vet, family man, but yes...he changed when he went from the House to the Senate. He was my Senator a few years ago and I have spent some time with him.

A few weeks ago, him and Sen Scott Martin co-authored an op-ed titled “Results over rhetoric” or something along those lines. Basically saying that they were not going to make any effort in supporting the fraud investigations or the concept of contesting the electoral votes.

They both pissed off a lot of party members and constituents with that move, and they heard about it loud and clear. Yet they persisted. Internally, there were primary discussions then.

He publicly refused to sign Metcalfe’s petition because he didn’t agree with the concept and didn’t want a special session.

Then Aument gets appointed to the Senate committee for election integrity, which was about as bogus an appointment as you can get. After publicly stating that he has no interest in taking any steps to invalidate the corrupt Biden certification, he has no business being on any committee for election integrity.

Now as a member of that committee, he refuses to meet with Trump and view previously unseen evidence of election fraud in PA? He’s on the freaking committee!

He got BLASTED today, throughout the local Republican committees, other counties’ committees, and by Bannon and Raheem Kasaam as well as on social media and phone/emails.....and rightfully so.

Then he sends out his e-newsletter today, what a joke. Now acting like he’s going to get to the bottom of this fraudulent election, because he heard the desire of his community.

Dude needs primaried in 2022 because he’s clearly bucking for a bigger gig in the swamp

PickingPA Guest

Copied from his newsletter (links didn’t copy)

Aument Appointed to Bipartisan Special Committee on Election Integrity & Reform

Earlier this week, Senate President Pro Tempore Jake Corman announced he will introduce a resolution to establish a bipartisan Special Committee on Election Integrity and Reform to conduct an exhaustive review of all aspects of the 2020 General Election.

I am honored to be appointed as one of four Republican members to the Special Committee which will focus on:

the security of the vote before, during and after Election Day;
    the accuracy and security of the election process, particularly during the pre-canvassing and canvassing stages;
    the uniformity of the election processes across the Commonwealth;
    the impact and role of the judiciary in the election process;
    the impact and role of the Secretary of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in issuing interpretations, guidance and instructions regarding the election process and the conduct of the election as a whole; and
    other election related issues that may come before the Committee.
    The panel will be composed of four Republican members and four Democrat members, with the President Pro Tempore serving as an ex-officio member. It is anticipated to produce a report that will be presented to the General Assembly and standing committees and will cover areas of legislative recommendations.

It is critical that every Pennsylvanian have confidence in the electoral process. I’ve heard from too many constituents who are deeply troubled by the issues that arose during the 2020 election. This bipartisan effort will help provide assurance of the integrity of our elections.

Aument Statement on Metcalfe Petition for Special Session on Elections

Today, I notified Rep. Metcalfe’s office that I wish to sign on to his petition calling for a Special Session on Election issues.

Over the last few days, I have been returning numerous phone calls to constituents who have asked me to sign on to this petition. Many of you have expressed a desire for the General Assembly to meet in a special session prior to January 5th to address the variety of election issues that have amassed during the 2020 General Election. Many are outraged over the unlawful execution of the most recent election due to the decisions of the Wolf Administration, the PA Supreme Court, and PA Secretary of the Commonwealth Kathy Boockvar, and they are demanding action be taken to investigate and rectify any wrongdoings.

While the constitutional concerns that I have expressed with respect to the ability to petition for a special session remain, the vast majority of my constituents believe that regardless of the outcome, the effort is a worthy one. To these constituents, I say: I hear you.

Let me be very clear, your anger is not only justified, I share it.

Regardless of the outcome of this petition, Senate President Pro Tempore Jake Corman has introduced a resolution establishing a Special Committee on Election Integrity and Reform and has appointed me as a member. This Special Committee is tasked with conducting a comprehensive review of the 2020 General Election and issuing recommendations to the General Assembly.

As such, I look forward to the work of the Special Session and/or the Senate Special Committee on Election Integrity and Reform. We must ensure confidence in the election results. We must reform the process moving forward to restore election integrity. We must continue to insist that a thorough examination be made by law enforcement, the courts, and Congress prior to and after January 6th. We must hold bad actors accountable.

You have my word that I will do all within my Constitutional authority to restore trust in our elections, ensure transparency in the process, and seek any appropriate remedy to accomplish these goals.

Please read my full statement on this matter here.

You can read a copy of the text of the Metcalfe Petition here and a copy of the Corman Co-sponsorship Memo for the Special Committee on Election Integrity and Reform here.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast