Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: PA Senator Ryan Aument - R (Lancaster County)

Wife and I know him personally. Politics is truly a disgusting occupation, no one is beyond the corruption of the soul.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

PickingPA Guest

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Wife and I know him personally. Politics is truly a disgusting occupation, no one is beyond the corruption of the soul.
    I can’t decide if I’m angry or disappointed, and that’s why I haven’t contacted him yet. The stance that he and Sen Martin took was very detrimental to the Fight For Trump movement in the Gen Assembly and was gleefully paraded about by the local liberal media.

I should clarify my previous statement though regarding the social media responses that he’s getting. I said he was rightfully getting an ear full, and I agree with a lot of it. But he’s also getting a bunch of garbage that I don’t believe anyone should be subjected to. Social media is a cesspool.

Aument is a good guy, personally. But I will support a primary effort over this, that’s the political remedy. However, I will not go on social media and cuss him out or say horrible & disgusting things to/about him. That crap is out of line

(Lawrence County)

Dear Senator Aument,

Why are you in government if you don't think it is worth fighting for a fair election? Everything our Founders--the smartest men who ever formed a government--anticipated is now on the line. The Constitution they wrote has proved itself over the centuries. You need to stand against self-gratifying power-hungry idiots who would undo it, or you need to resign.

Sincerely,

_ _ _ (Veteran)

(Bucks County)

I*m not in the *tin foil hats * crowd, bit is really beginning to look like there is at least a bit of truth to the *NSA is spying on us all* mantra. Toomey, Romney, a shitload of others, people n Trumps cabinet, all of them turning from red to blue, or worse!
    I*m convinced they have files n everyone and the minute you start to do the right thing, you get shown what they know about you.
    Just look at Chief Justice Roberts. He was a staunch Conservative. W.A.S. ! Now, it looks like they have pics of him sucking off a little boy behind a Nursery School, or worse!

(Delaware County)

I*m not in the *tin foil hats * crowd, bit is really beginning to look like there is at least a bit of truth to the *NSA is spying on us all* mantra. Toomey, Romney, a shitload of others, people n Trumps cabinet, all of them turning from red to blue, or worse!
    There is no question. What you stated is fact. Remember Snowden? Prism? Since at least 2007. Perhaps a more relevant question is are the traitors corrupted by a system which rewards bad actors, or are they kept in line with "dirt" on them? My guess is both.
    Bit of a thread hijack. Apologies.

(Westmoreland County)

Most of these turds need to go. We really don't have many good people vying for political office though. But, good ones need people to back them up when the swamp creatures come after them (media, democrats, etc)

(Chester County)

Most of the recalcitrant Republicans know that democrats or other deep state actors have dirt on them and the last thing they want is that dirt being used against them in the marxist press. This is the way money and power works. They beg donors for money to get elected and once elected they have to bow to the donors. The donors usually keep them in line using dirt they have purposely set them up with like young boy or girl parties or gambling debts or whatever. IT"S HOW IT WORKS. Those days of men having ethics and loyalty to the country and Constitution have long rolled under the bridge and down the river. You can live in denial if that's your thing but in real life politics is dirty, rough and sometimes deadly. Everything always relies on who can wield the most power and money and that's like the shifting sands of the Sahara. At any minute these dirt bags that have the dirt on guys like this Senator can leak that dirt to an all too willing marxist press and his life on the gravy train is over.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Northampton County)

once elected they change their stripes
    You're a sanctimonious hypocrite of a bible-spouting blackmailer !

PickingPA Guest

Looks like it had some sway 😁

Updated in the Fraud thread

https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.p...07#post4348607

(Juniata County)

Quote Originally Posted by Manxdriver View Post
    I*m convinced they have files n everyone and the minute you start to do the right thing, you get shown what they know about you.
    Just look at Chief Justice Roberts. He was a staunch Conservative. W.A.S. ! Now, it looks like they have pics of him sucking off a little boy behind a Nursery School, or worse!
    We*re Mr. Snowden to run I would vote for him, and go door to door to get him elected. He is the greatest hero out country has seen in 3 generations.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast