Default Re: All You East Pennsylvania FFL’s Are Pissing ME Off

the funny thing was
    cabelas $3
    Derrion Albert was my Hero.

(Columbia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Muscle Master View Post
    I gotta fucking rant

I’m not going to sit here and name names but all the FFL’s in the Philadelphia area are out of their fucking minds and I’m tired of it

Why do I have to jump through so many hoops to exercise my second amendment rights, why are you guys giving those of us who choose to buy online from outside dealers sooo much fucking grief

First of all... if I had the time to come in and shop around I would but I have a pretty demanding job.... whether it’s home or a hotel room... I leave when it’s dark and I come home when it’s dark. I’m a online shopper by default. My usual FFL where I do transfers is busy as hell and it’s been a hassle to get them to email the other dealer their FFL information so they can send the damn gun for which I have to pay for additional overnight shipping so my fiancé can get her Christmas gift

And I get it... you guys wants us to buy from you guys.... all the time. But the fact of the matter is I want what “I” want.... I don’t want a police trade in Glock, I don’t want a Beretta 92, I don’t want a Canik or a Taurus. I wanted a Sig P320 Xcompact which for some reason was a very hard gun to find. I even tried to place a order with $500 down and call me when you find one 3 months ago and none of you guys wanted to take my money... so when I actually find one elsewhere instead of waiting months to get one.... I can’t even get a fucking transfer

I go call a different FFL that does transfers but they wanted over a $100.... GO FUCK YOURSELF!

This is democrat shit..... you mean to tell me I can’t exercise my rights without you guys saying “take it or leave”

None of my friends and family have this problem in the south and mid west... I’m so ready to leave this damn state

End rant
    Wait until the universal background check are the law of the land. That's when the real fun begins. FTF transfers fee will be inflated and the process might even require an appointment.

(Berks County)

I just paid $10 for a Buds Guns shop mail order gun transfer. Not sure what the definition of "East Pennsylvania FFL" is, but I didn't hafta look that hard to find this very very reasonable FFL. He's well and truly "East Pennsylvania".

(Chester County)

I'll second Steve Byrne, FFL in Media, been very flexible for me.

(Washington County)

Sounds like OP has found a hole in the local economy and is missing a golden opportunity to fill that gap himself.
    Washington County Machine Guns & Tactical Range -- CMP Affiliated Club -- FFL 07 / FFL 10 / FEL 20 / SOT 02 / ITAR
    Largest MG Rental Business on the entire East Coast. M2HB, M9 Flamethrower, M67 Grenades, M240 Bravo, M249 SAW, M1919, RPD, M60, Bowling Ball Mortar.
    Now offering High-Explosive Classes (Open to the Public)

(Northampton County)

I gotta fucking rant

I*m not going to sit here and name names but all the FFL*s in the Philadelphia area are out of their fucking minds and I*m tired of it

Why do I have to jump through so many hoops to exercise my second amendment rights, why are you guys giving those of us who choose to buy online from outside dealers sooo much fucking grief

First of all... if I had the time to come in and shop around I would but I have a pretty demanding job.... whether it*s home or a hotel room... I leave when it*s dark and I come home when it*s dark. I*m a online shopper by default. My usual FFL where I do transfers is busy as hell and it*s been a hassle to get them to email the other dealer their FFL information so they can send the damn gun for which I have to pay for additional overnight shipping so my fiancé can get her Christmas gift

And I get it... you guys wants us to buy from you guys.... all the time. But the fact of the matter is I want what *I* want.... I don*t want a police trade in Glock, I don*t want a Beretta 92, I don*t want a Canik or a Taurus. I wanted a Sig P320 Xcompact which for some reason was a very hard gun to find. I even tried to place a order with $500 down and call me when you find one 3 months ago and none of you guys wanted to take my money... so when I actually find one elsewhere instead of waiting months to get one.... I can*t even get a fucking transfer

I go call a different FFL that does transfers but they wanted over a $100.... GO FUCK YOURSELF!

This is democrat shit..... you mean to tell me I can*t exercise my rights without you guys saying *take it or leave*

None of my friends and family have this problem in the south and mid west... I*m so ready to leave this damn state

End rant
    Jersey isn't far...... its no better in any surrounding state
    You're a sanctimonious hypocrite of a bible-spouting blackmailer !

(Monroe County)

I gotta fucking rant

I*m not going to sit here and name names but all the FFL*s in the Philadelphia area are out of their fucking minds and I*m tired of it

And I get it... you guys wants us to buy from you guys.... all the time. But the fact of the matter is I want what *I* want.... I don*t want a police trade in Glock, I don*t want a Beretta 92, I don*t want a Canik or a Taurus. I wanted a Sig P320 Xcompact which for some reason was a very hard gun to find. I even tried to place a order with $500 down and call me when you find one 3 months ago and none of you guys wanted to take my money... so when I actually find one elsewhere instead of waiting months to get one.... I can*t even get a fucking transfer

End rant
    Yea you need to come north..

You didn't talk to me. I've had members and others drive up from there to get a fair deal and not get fucked on fees. I'd rather you get it through me but all the dist are fucking the small dealers so when all else fails transfers it is. Otherwise, I do deal directly with a number of other dealers across the country and network to find people the guns they want. Most people don't want to wait but I'll back order whatever you want.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Montgomery County)

Find an FFL that only does transfers. Then you*re not competing with their business. You are their business. I*ve used Ernie Farabella a few times in Willow Grove. I*m not sure if his current prices have changed but it was about $25 a year ago or so. I emailed him maybe a month or two ago to see if he is still accepting transfers and he is. EFarabella@efgroup.com 2152802808

(Fayette County)

I did an easy transfer with a FFL for $25 here in western Pennsylvania and I gave him a few extra bucks because it took an hour on hold for PICS
    "One must be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves” ~ Machiavelli

(Chester County)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast