Unless you reload there's no ammo for the 357 model. There is hope though the President of Federal ammunition just said they will begin selling the ammo they have stored in their secret warehouses.We're going to be under a full frontal attack soon enough and prices for firearms are the lowest they're going to be for years to come so get what you can now. Henry makes a good quality gun and after years of people complaining about the quality of Remlins Henry has pretty much taken over the lever action market because of their quality even if people didn't like the front loading of the magazine tube.

Marlin has always been one up on the lever actions until they sold out to Freedom Group. Winchester top eject made it difficult to mount a scope, Savage stop producing the model 99, the knock offs like Rossi and Uberti had supply and quality issues. Until Henry made the side gate loading they pretty much limited their sales to newer shooters but that was their business model. I wouldn't have anything to do with Henry at first because they are based in New Jersey but now they have moved production out of that communist zone. I like their .22lr offerings and that's likely going to be my next purchase. I already have a Marlin 1895 in 45/70 so the center fire is covered for me.