Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Any outdoor ranges in the southeast - PA that don’t require a membership?

I’m in the military and I am taking leave for holiday stand down. I would like to go shooting with my family when I get back, but only places that I could find close to me are private gun clubs that don’t offer day passes or things like that, or pistol ranges. Anyone know of any? Im in bucks county. Appreciate the help!

(Berks County)

Default Re: Any outdoor ranges in the southeast - PA that don’t require a membership?

Not that I know of. You can go to the State Gameland ranges but you'll have to buy permits or hunting licenses. I believe that hunting licenses are cheaper than the permits are. Alternatively, you could go to Burma Road range in St. Clair. It's pretty far but it's a free-for-all there.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Any outdoor ranges in the southeast - PA that don’t require a membership?

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Not that I know of. You can go to the State Gameland ranges but you'll have to buy permits or hunting licenses. I believe that hunting licenses are cheaper than the permits are. Alternatively, you could go to Burma Road range in St. Clair. It's pretty far but it's a free-for-all there.
    Supposed to have a Famous Reading Outdoors pass for Burma.
    Can be towed and cited for trespassing if it's their property. Can hunt the land with your yearly grounds pass as well.

(Bucks County)

Wicen's Farm used to be my go-to, but they now require a membership. I believe that it's $200 for an individual, and $250 for a family. The $10 range safety badges are still required, if you have yours keep it and bring it. Each membership comes with 2 or 3 free guest passes. It's pricey but so far I haven't found a better local option, so I might be signing up soon

If anyone else has suggestions where I can shoot 100+ yards, within or near Bucks Co please let us know!

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by firebird.77 View Post
    Wicen's Farm used to be my go-to, but they now require a membership. I believe that it's $200 for an individual, and $250 for a family. The $10 range safety badges are still required, if you have yours keep it and bring it. Each membership comes with 2 or 3 free guest passes. It's pricey but so far I haven't found a better local option, so I might be signing up soon

If anyone else has suggestions where I can shoot 100+ yards, within or near Bucks Co please let us know!
    They've closed the membership rolls and aren't even accepting names. Tough times for shooters.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Voltaire

(Bucks County)

If it wasn’t for all this snow I’d offer up my place. I can shoot out to 100yards. With this snow it’s not fun. What branch are you in and thanks for your service.

(Lancaster County)

Just buy the $20 range permit on-line at the PGC website and use the SGL range near French Creek

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by heatheroo View Post
    Just buy the $20 range permit on-line at the PGC website and use the SGL range near French Creek
    Do you know if they have a spot for skeet shooting.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by dans View Post
    If it wasn*t for all this snow I*d offer up my place. I can shoot out to 100yards. With this snow it*s not fun. What branch are you in and thanks for your service.
    The Navy, sorry for the late response.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Epii View Post
    Do you know if they have a spot for skeet shooting.
    As far as I know they do not. Thanks for your service.
    Sticks and stones will break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast