Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: .22LR Pistols

(Bucks County)

Default Re: .22LR Pistols

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    comes with a lifetime warranty

Lifetime Warranty
    Only one thing equals our commitment to the innovation and development of original, unique, high-performance firearms * and that*s our commitment to you, our customers.

Your satisfaction is why we provide you with a lifetime warranty on all of our firearms, not just a short, one or two-year warranty. We design, engineer, craft and build quality firearms and we stand behind them, pure and simple.

That*s why, along with your lifetime warranty, comes best-in-class customer service, whether you have a question or are experiencing a problem. We treat every customer as if you*re our only customer and every weapon as if it were our own, examining every facet of it before returning it to you so that you can be sure it*s performing as it should.
    Decided the KELTEC P17 will be my next 22 handgun purchase. From what I've heard from owners that used their customer service, the above seems to be true.

Default Re: .22LR Pistols

Quote Originally Posted by firebird.77 View Post
    I’ve been looking at .22LR pistols recently, wanting to get another “range toy” so that I can afford to keep shooting.

I recently put a red dot on my Buckmark, so that slot is filled. I’m otherwise lacking in .22LR pistols and I’m interested in picking up something else to mix it up, and also to use to introduce new shooters.

So far this is what I have looked at:

Taurus TX22:
    Pros: high mag capacity, threaded barrel, seems like a lot of options and a good shooter. Have seen plenty of raving reviews as well as (here at PAFOA) “it’s junk because Taurus”
    Cons: unavailable unless you want to spend $379 plus shipping plus transfer (buying thru gunbroker). The same pistol was commonly on sale for $299 at Cabelas of all places.

Browning 1911-22:
    Pros: Reviews say it’s a very reliable, high quality pistol
    Cons: Basic iron sights leave something to be desired. about $500 on gunbroker, also have not seen one recently at a LGS.

Ruger Wrangler: don’t know much about these but I’d rather get a Ruger than a cheap heritage SA revolver.

S&W 41: Saw one on consignment at Classic Pistol. Super nice firearm but there is no way I can justify spending about a grand on a .22LR target pistol given the fact that I go to the range less than 10x per year and don’t shoot competitively

I’m looking for opinions on what I have looked at so far as well as other suggestions. Thanks!
    tx 22 showing in stock at https://www.sportsmans.com/shooting-...unds/p/1614780

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456