Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Re: Biden: gun violence is a national health crisis

Quote Originally Posted by BobFromBucks View Post
    Kamala and stolen valor Richard Blumenthal also started today with their agenda.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/kamala-ha...ok-gun-reforms

Vice President-elect Kamala Harris called for gun reforms to honor the victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary School mass shooting on Monday, which marked the eighth anniversary of the tragedy that took the lives of more than two dozen people, including 20 first-graders.

Harris marked the occasion in a tweet that was accompanied by pictures of the victims.

"Today marks 8 years since 20 first-graders and 6 educators were murdered at Sandy Hook Elementary School," she wrote. "To honor the lives lost in this terrible tragedy, it*s past time we implement common-sense gun safety reforms to keep our children safe."

Advocates for gun control measures have often cited the Dec. 14, 2012, shooting at the Newtown, Conn., school and other mass shootings. The Sandy Hook shooting left 20 first-graders and six teachers and staff dead.

On Monday, Sen. Richard Blumenthal, D-Conn., said the victims should be honored with "positive action" and to "redouble efforts against gun violence under a new administration."

"We mark this painful 8th anniversary of the shooting at Sandy Hook with renewed resolve*to honor the beautiful lives lost with positive action & redouble efforts against gun violence under a new administration," he tweeted.
    I notice that when the Left broad-brushes the culpable, it's always "law-abiding gun owners" who are expected to take one for the team and give up civil rights.

Never the mentally ill; we can't lock the loonies up.

Never black men aged 16-30, it's prima facie proof of systemic racism that our prison population is more than 13% black.

The guilty groups (well, guiltier than NRA members) are the base of the DNC. Without blacks and crazy people, they'll need a lot more foreigners to vote for them.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by EFK View Post
    I recently accompanied someone to the ER who was later admitted. During the admitting procedure, these questions were asked and the answer was, "That's not your business." There was no argument with this. The admitting nurse actually apologized and said it was simply a standard inquiry upon admittance.
    N: Any firearms in the house?
    P: That's none of your busines.
    N: Sorry it's just a standard question.
    P: Do you give blow jobs while we wait for the doctor?
    N: ???
    P: Sorry, it's just a standard question when I'm faced with abject stupidity.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Bradford County)

^^^

Awesome! I have to remember that one.

Quote Originally Posted by EFK View Post
    I'm fairly certain that attempts to round up firearms or otherwise remove them from many individuals would definitely become a health crisis...
    Don't worry, they will make the calculation. What we will need is law enforcement, especially our Sheriff's, to refuse to be part of such madness.
    Relationships between men and women can be difficult - but not impossible.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by P89 View Post
    I have, and answered with "What does that have to do with a broken ankle?"

They should declare being a democrat a health crisis.
    Democrats have killed and injured more people than any of my guns have.
    I have never been asked that question but I like your non answer and question right back at them...I’ll use that if I ever break my ankle.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    Don't worry, they will make the calculation. What we will need is law enforcement, especially our Sheriff's, to refuse to be part of such madness.
    Yeah. Lol. See the ltcf renewals threads. How many use covid to not do one of their constitutionally mandated jobs?
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by mountaineer1673 View Post
    my kids' doctor's asked them about guns in the house at every visit. started sometime in the obama era.
    Yep. That issue has been discussed appropriately with the Mrs...and will be discussed with the kids when they are older.

(Chester County)

I have a good doctor today. She hasn't asked me any stupid questions only very good questions about my physical health and my diet. She helped me lower my blood pressure without drugs by eliminating added salt to my diet and it helped me drop a few pounds too. Owning firearms is only the business of the family and no one has the right to pry into family business. What should be a crisis is the standard of living in crime ridden democrat controlled cities.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Chester County)

After thinking about it for a bit I've come up with possibly a good couple of answers your children can use when asked those kind of question.

1. My Father is the head of the family you will have to discuss those matters with him

2. I cannot answer any questions without my parents or guardian present.

3. I cannot answer any of those kind of questions without legal counsel present.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Clearfield County)

Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    pfffft, like they won't use friendly law enforcement to remove unfriendly law enforcement.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast