Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Butler County)

Default Re: GOA ALERT: AS ATF GOES ROGUE, GOA CALLS ON TRUMP TO FIRE AGENCY HEAD

Trump's final act should be nuking the ATF.
    -Brandon

(Berks County)

Default Re: GOA ALERT: AS ATF GOES ROGUE, GOA CALLS ON TRUMP TO FIRE AGENCY HEAD

I know you all know it but I just have to say...I haven't heard of once case where a pistol brace was used to kill anyone so why are they even worried about them?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I know you all know it but I just have to say...I haven't heard of once case where a pistol brace was used to kill anyone so why are they even worried about them?
    If you crack someone over the head with it in just the right way....
    -Brandon

(Delaware County)

"I'm a big believer in doing things that make you uncomfortable. So, we live in a world where we want to be as comfortable as we can. And we wonder why we have no growth. We wonder why - when the smallest thing in our life gets difficult - we wonder why we cower and we run away."

north central keystoner land, Pennsylvania

It's all about the $$$$. The BATFags want a drastic increase in their budget next fiscal year to hire more brownshirts.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    If this is what*s it*s going to be like for the next 4-8 years then we are truly fucked!
    It was the cleanest election since George Washington so it's time to move on. No mail in vote fraud, no computer vote fraud the people voted to have you turn in your guns.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Noah_Zark View Post
    The bigger question is why that top ATF post wasn't filled soon after it became vacant? It was on Trump's watch, so what makes anyone think he'll fill it now?

Noah
    If you remember, GOA tanked Trump's nominee, Chuck Canterbury.

https://gunowners.org/alert53019/
    Val W. Finnell, MD, MPH | Pennsylvania Director, Gun Owners of America | 703-321-8585

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    If this is what*s it*s going to be like for the next 4-8 years then we are truly fucked!
    if the US Senate flips, we'll be in a world of hurt for sure. All eyes are on the Georgia runoff races.
    Val W. Finnell, MD, MPH | Pennsylvania Director, Gun Owners of America | 703-321-8585

(Northampton County)

Posted this in the other ATF thread. They*re at it again. Someone called Diversified Machine was raided by ATF today. Apparently they make suppressor parts that you can Form 1.

https://api.parler.com/l/0rrRn

(Chester County)

Looks like Bloomberg and his pot-o-gold are making a full frontal assault on firearms. Write and call your PA Senators or vote them out in the next election... oh wait, never mind
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12