Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Re: Time to vote the bums out of office

Quote Originally Posted by Brick View Post
    Our REPUBLICAN General Assembly flat-ass screwed us over in OCT 2019 when they passed ACT77 and permitted mail-in voting (bear in mind there are those who say that in itself was Unconstitutional because no PA Cons. amendment was done to alter the section on Absentee Voting). Then the turds that sit on the PA Supreme Court further compounded the bullshit by literally throwing out the need to verify signatures and extending the date for receiving ballots by 3 days. So lets pick our targets from the PA Supreme Court and vote them out of office. Then we can start working on the Gen'l Assy!
    I agree with everything you say. But now that we have mail in voting and crooked Dominion machines, here's an honest question. How do you imagine we will EVER win an election again?? Are we going to prevent mail-in voting next time? The Dems will just manufacture another emergency that absolutely REQUIRES mail-in ballots for everyone's' safety. The Republicans really screwed the pooch this time! In their desire to get Trump out, they let the Dems get away with all of their shenanigans, but now they won't be able to reel it back in. It's over! I'm not saying we stop trying, but I have little faith that anything good will be accomplished via normal political activities.

(Bradford County)

And what happens when that scanner is illegally set to a 60% or 70% error rate, errors or not, so that after you cheerfully cast your vote and walk out, some poll worker somewhere gets to 'adjudicate' your vote and decides that you really didn't mean to vote for so-and-so with your ink pen, you really meant to vote for __________?

This - at the moment - seems to have been the plan, and it seems to have worked. Especially when they wipe the machines afterward so there is no record of what was actually done.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by EFK View Post
    This - at the moment - seems to have been the plan, and it seems to have worked. Especially when they wipe the machines afterward so there is no record of what was actually done.
    And that is the problem of the Republicans--they aren't willing to go to any length to win. The battlefield has changed, but republicans are still using old tactics. It may be easier for the democrats since the media covers up their illegalities. Or, republican and democrat leaders may have the same puppet master, and we have two parties to give us the illusion of having a choice. IDK. Regardless, people are getting rail roaded and nothing is being done to stop it.

How about starting with a fair and honest Election first............

I'm tired of voting. It doesn't work.

(Bradford County)

Republicans aren't willing to go to any length to win because the majority of them just don't care. They get paid, they get bribes, cushy gifts etc etc. What the hell does it matter to them? They get to enrich themselves regardless. The Dems know that most people who think like myself and many here are caught between a rock and a hard place; am I supposed to vote more Dems into office out of protest? Should I just stay home (same end-effect)? Should I vote Libertarian with the 2-3% who do and end up just helping Dems? All I can do it vote for the "Republicans" who pay lip service to me every few years then go back to same-old, same-old.

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by EFK View Post
    Republicans aren't willing to go to any length to win because the majority of them just don't care. They get paid, they get bribes, cushy gifts etc etc. What the hell does it matter to them? They get to enrich themselves regardless. The Dems know that most people who think like myself and many here are caught between a rock and a hard place; am I supposed to vote more Dems into office out of protest? Should I just stay home (same end-effect)? Should I vote Libertarian with the 2-3% who do and end up just helping Dems? All I can do it vote for the "Republicans" who pay lip service to me every few years then go back to same-old, same-old.
    TERM LIMITS

I know I'm preaching to the choir, but this needs to happen more than anything.
    -Brandon

(Bradford County)

ABSOLUTELY! And it will never happen because "they" would have to pass such law.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    I'm tired of voting. It doesn't work.
    Same here. Georgia found 1,700 people who voted twice. Nothing is being done to them, and nobody seems to have a problem with the fraud. Nobody on the left ever faces consequences.
    Commit fraud that hurts other people, it's ok. Have a bump stock that hurts nobody, you're going to jail.

(Mifflin County)

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Same here. Georgia found 1,700 people who voted twice. Nothing is being done to them, and nobody seems to have a problem with the fraud. Nobody on the left ever faces consequences.
    Commit fraud that hurts other people, it's ok. Have a bump stock that hurts nobody, you're going to jail.
    Yea really................

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast