Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Greensburg, Pennsylvania
    (Westmoreland County)
    Posts
    324
    Rep Power
    4970320

    Default Time to vote the bums out of office

    I'm not really game on losing Georgia, but it's a lost cause anyway. Our state reps have proven their worthlessness. I don't know how to go about it, but we need a list of who is running and when. We need strong candidates who will fight for us, and we need to vote the all talk-no action bums out of office. We need organization, and strong leaders willing to stick their necks out and go to any lengths to win. I'm sick of worthless words from the republican party. F the GOP

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNlC...Pv8oDreZUDSTwH

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Lehigh, Pennsylvania
    (Lehigh County)
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Time to vote the bums out of office

    Only way to effect change at this point is to primary them. They NEED to feel the pressure of losing their seats.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Apolacon Township, Pennsylvania
    (Susquehanna County)
    Age
    74
    Posts
    5,244
    Rep Power
    14014023

    Default Re: Time to vote the bums out of office

    Our REPUBLICAN General Assembly flat-ass screwed us over in OCT 2019 when they passed ACT77 and permitted mail-in voting (bear in mind there are those who say that in itself was Unconstitutional because no PA Cons. amendment was done to alter the section on Absentee Voting). Then the turds that sit on the PA Supreme Court further compounded the bullshit by literally throwing out the need to verify signatures and extending the date for receiving ballots by 3 days. So lets pick our targets from the PA Supreme Court and vote them out of office. Then we can start working on the Gen'l Assy!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Greensburg, Pennsylvania
    (Westmoreland County)
    Posts
    324
    Rep Power
    4970320

    Default Re: Time to vote the bums out of office

    Well, I think filthy has control of any office that is elected through popular vote. Not sure if PA supreme court is by popular vote. But, our legislature hasn't stuck it's neck out to protect us from fraud. What do they care though

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
    (Columbia County)
    Posts
    1,288
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: Time to vote the bums out of office

    Quote Originally Posted by PottsJ11 View Post
    Only way to effect change at this point is to primary them. They NEED to feel the pressure of losing their seats.
    Good idea . However we need good candidates that have a reasonable chance to win. The GOP here in PA gives us candidates that don't campaign well and have zero charisma. They meekly mention that they support the 2nd Amendment if they do at all. The GOP candidate for PA AG is just one typical example of this.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Apolacon Township, Pennsylvania
    (Susquehanna County)
    Age
    74
    Posts
    5,244
    Rep Power
    14014023

    Default Re: Time to vote the bums out of office

    Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Well, I think filthy has control of any office that is elected through popular vote. Not sure if PA supreme court is by popular vote. But, our legislature hasn't stuck it's neck out to protect us from fraud. What do they care though
    From ballotpedia "The Pennsylvania Supreme Court is the state's court of last resort and has seven judgeships. The current chief of the court is Thomas Saylor. The court was established by the Pennsylvania Provincial Assembly in 1722 as a successor to the Provincial Court established in 1684.[1] It is the oldest appellate court in the United States.[2]

    As of September 2019, five judges on the court were elected in partisan elections as Democrats, one judge was elected as a Republican, and one judge was appointed by a Democratic governor."

    In short the Democrats paid attention to the importance of having a partisan court.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Greensburg, Pennsylvania
    (Westmoreland County)
    Posts
    324
    Rep Power
    4970320

    Default Re: Time to vote the bums out of office

    Quote Originally Posted by Brick View Post
    From ballotpedia "The Pennsylvania Supreme Court is the state's court of last resort and has seven judgeships. The current chief of the court is Thomas Saylor. The court was established by the Pennsylvania Provincial Assembly in 1722 as a successor to the Provincial Court established in 1684.[1] It is the oldest appellate court in the United States.[2]

    As of September 2019, five judges on the court were elected in partisan elections as Democrats, one judge was elected as a Republican, and one judge was appointed by a Democratic governor."

    In short the Democrats paid attention to the importance of having a partisan court.
    The justices are elected by popular vote, or appointed by the governor. Both of those options are controlled by filthadelphia in PA. Our only protection are our state reps. The left controls the major cities in every state; hence, they also control anybody elected by popular vote in those states. Separation of power helps to protect us from their tyranny. When we have impotent representatives, we don't have much protection. We need radicals. People willing to go to any length, and willing to push the boundaries of the law. And, we need funding and support for people who violate the law. Lawful does not equal moral. The left does this. Hence the reason they don't fear breaking the law (of course, they also own the media, so the media spins their lawlessness, and keeps the public in the dark).

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mohnton, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    6,801
    Rep Power
    21474850

    Default Re: Time to vote the bums out of office

    The machines are rigged. You ain*t voting nobody out.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Milmont Park, Pennsylvania
    (Delaware County)
    Age
    50
    Posts
    1,282
    Rep Power
    21474846

    Default Re: Time to vote the bums out of office

    What ?!?!?! Politicians are corrupt ?!?! Say it isn*t so...... I am shocked.
    All that is needed for evil to triumph is that good men do nothing.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Glenmoore, Pennsylvania
    (Chester County)
    Age
    61
    Posts
    2,600
    Rep Power
    21474850

    Default Re: Time to vote the bums out of office

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    The machines are rigged. You ain*t voting nobody out.
    We have paper ballots at my precinct. Then feed it into a scanner that reads the black dots from my ink pen.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 125
    Last Post: February 22nd, 2013, 07:18 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: October 20th, 2010, 09:43 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •