Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: Time to vote the bums out of office

The 2A is going to be eviscerated within the calendar year.

What are we going to do about it is the question...

Short term hissy fits backed by a lack of knowledge of how the game is played will do no good. Political change takes years, work and money and few people take part. I just got my first request for a contribution toward the NEXT election. Find your local county political party club. Attend, listen and be surprised at how complex it is. Baying at the moon is useless. Put in some time, money and get skin in the game. Then you have a basis for an opinion

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by bill gray View Post
    Short term hissy fits backed by a lack of knowledge of how the game is played will do no good. Political change takes years, work and money and few people take part. I just got my first request for a contribution toward the NEXT election. Find your local county political party club. Attend, listen and be surprised at how complex it is. Baying at the moon is useless. Put in some time, money and get skin in the game. Then you have a basis for an opinion
    I don't have to cozy to swamp critters to have an opinion on them.

Mainstream Left and Right want the same thing, unbridled power. That's why they all hated Trump.

The Green Party and other minor parties had no beneficial effect on the last elections. Lone wolves are irrelevant while wolf packs are dangerous. Don* t like the major parties? Change them! AOC is changing the Dems and I wish her luck and much success. I believe she can alienate 90% of her party*s voters. The Reps? I donate, reply to their questionnaires, volunteer and will stop all of that if they stray from my perception of what is right. All pols have their ears to the ground and they pay attention to those that effectively weigh in. Nurseries are soundproofed so the crying, snuffeling and screaming does not distract those outside doing important work.

AOC is changing the Dems and I wish her luck and much success. I believe she can alienate 90% of her party*s voters.
    AOC says Pelosi, Schumer need to go!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/aoc...tic-leadership
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

(Chester County)

The Green Party and other minor parties had no beneficial effect on the last elections. Lone wolves are irrelevant while wolf packs are dangerous. Don* t like the major parties? Change them! AOC is changing the Dems and I wish her luck and much success. I believe she can alienate 90% of her party*s voters. The Reps? I donate, reply to their questionnaires, volunteer and will stop all of that if they stray from my perception of what is right. All pols have their ears to the ground and they pay attention to those that effectively weigh in. Nurseries are soundproofed so the crying, snuffeling and screaming does not distract those outside doing important work.
    AOC has nothing to do with those changes she is a mere mouthpiece for the money behind her. Money changes things in today's politics. No money no change.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by abner13 View Post
    AOC says Pelosi, Schumer need to go!
    Pelosi and Schumer are not going anywhere. Nevertheless, the democrat swamp are terrified of Cortez, due to her large following that grows larger each day, (i.e., fueled exponentially by social media platforms). I predict that the swamp will neutralize her.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    We have paper ballots at my precinct. Then feed it into a scanner that reads the black dots from my ink pen.
    And the software does to it what it was programmed to do and the poll workers destroy your paper ballot.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by bluetrane2028 View Post
    The 2A is going to be eviscerated within the calendar year.

What are we going to do about it is the question...
    The only real solution involves giving up your current life, and disrupting the system. Either that, or just live life like an outlaw.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123