Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    (Chester County)

Default Re: The Great America Party

Quote Originally Posted by EFK View Post
    They can't - come see the corruption inherent in the system! (a paraphrase). Third parties can't succeed because the system is designed around a two party deal and strangles everything else. The best thing about Trump's presidency is that he basically *should have been* a third party candidate but he was smart enough to infiltrate one of the major parties and completely dominate it to the point of a takeover. THAT is how change will happen, not with these fringe third party jobbies that never go anywhere. Ross Perot got closer than anyone ever has in a fluke situation, and both the Dems and the R's will make sure that never happens again.
    Trump was successful in taking control part of the republican party however the never Trumpers being the weasels they have always been, they used to be called neo cons have quite a bit of money and teamed up with communists to get him out of office so that should tell a little about the republican party. As was mentioned before in this thread the Tea party was quite successful for a time before the omao admin went on the attack with the assistance with those we now call never Trumpers. They were the ones that sold the conservative line to republicans and when Trump enacted those conservative values the never Trumpers showed their true colors.

For never Trumpers, neocons or whatever they are called now conservative, liberal, right wing, left wing the Constitution, the Bill of Rights mean nothing to them at all it's all about the ducats and power to abscond with those ducats at the expense of taxpayers.If they think they can get more power and money by taking away your rights you can wave your rights goodbye because they will sell out you, your business, your town, your state and even the country to get those coins in their pockets. Those lobbyists down in DC on K street measure your worth and whether selling you out will earn them money. They think China and communism is just fine and dandy as long as they can curry favor and be fed a steady diet of coinage.

Anyway, it will take a massive movement with actions instead of just words. Look how the democrats scared the Judges from taking any case involving the elections after of a summer of rioting, looting mayhem and fire with police and civilians losing their lives just trying to protect what they have. I don't advocate violence but I'm not one to shy away from it if it's presented toward me. I do advocate those that are dissatisfied to group together and figure out how they want to go about regaining the freedoms and systems of voting to protect those freedoms.

The deep state will send in spies to watch any kind of uprising so be forewarned. The deep state has also used this cave virus thing to keep people isolated and afraid. It is a tool that has been used masterfully by trained professionals. That's something not to be forgotten either. Our own money and resources are used against us but everyone already knows that. The American taxpayers have poured in massive amounts of money to train people that use those resources to keep us as servants rather than citizens and they will continue to do so as long as they have the power and money to employ those resources.

No, I don't have all the answers. I'm only pointing out the things we need to be aware of when contemplating your actions from here on in. The goal in my opinion should be to restore the Republic to its original founding using the Constitution that was instituted to guide and protect the Republic.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Indiana County)

Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post
    I would love for a viable 3rd party that gives people a real alternate to the Democrats and Republicans. If this is the start....... great. I hope they develop a ground on up strategy.

Build a solid infrastructure, start working on a viable amount of representation in areas other than the presidency (Senate, house, governors etc....) and be able to show America reasons to vote for them other than "I'm not a Democrat or Republican, so vote for me". They need to be able to show that they have the connections and ability to get things done and have real influence.

Build up the infrastructure.... show America that they are not some crackpot group and have their act together. Be a party that earns respect.... that is what I am looking for.
    A third party is what a majority of Americans are looking for. The dems have gone too far left and my republican party has become the party of trump---Different sides of the same coin. A third party with moderate ideas governing for ALL Americans would grab the independents and the moderates from both of today's parties. People are sick of politicians who place their own wants and the good of their party above the good of the United States of America.

(Cambria County)

I like the theory of 3rd party, in a major way.

I also like the idea of being able to elect a 3rd party candidate.

Unfortunately, until such a time as the election process is trustworthy, the idea of voting for ANY party is, moot.

I say, "hey, .gov, there seems to be some problems with the election, wtf?" Then, .gov says, "nothing to see here, move along."

Okay, nothing more to discuss.

(Berks County)

There are many fantastic political parties. After a new Administration takes over every 4years.

We peons are not invited to them...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234