Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    (Lehigh County)

Default Re: The Election is over

Not that I expect any state legislators to have the guts to do this, but worth the 8 minute watch anyway IMO

Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by rckeystone View Post
    Not that I expect any state legislators to have the guts to do this, but worth the 8 minute watch anyway IMO

It makes sense.
    I also wonder if there will also be electors who will choose not to vote (which happened in 1838 with the Vice Presidential nominee), thereby having no one getting the minimum electoral votes needed, and thus invoking the 12th amendment. I guess we will find out on January 6...

Sayin'.......Wikileaks just dumped it all.

Quote Originally Posted by rckeystone View Post

Just an FYI. I caught the guy in this video in a huge lie a week or so ago when he claimed gina haspel was in germany during the supposed "server raid" followed by her being injured/wisked away. That supposed raid was talked about on twitter as early as the 8th. Last time Haspel was seen in the media (photographs) was the 10th. So if that "raid" happened, nothing happened to Gina in it (unless that entire article was fake). Take everything with two pounds of salt right now.

The mainstream media parrot the Dem/RINO talking points of no evidence of fraud. I history remembers them as the $cumbag traitors that they are. This is a link to the third Navarro report. Please send this link to everyone you know and post in every online forum you visit. thanks

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...w/#more-207141

We need to have voter ID and paper ballots that are counted by hand with witnesses from all parties on the ballot. I don't trust systems that allow "officials" to determine intent of voters. Dominion gets all of the headlines but they all need to be audited. Republicans in state government better get ahead of this before next election because I suspect they will never win another election. Yes I believe there was fraud this past Presidential election. Why are the Democrats, the media and the courts so afraid to investigate? If we don't have fair elections, Americans are going to end up fighting in the streets. This is the system that is used in Bucks County.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2020/10/...g-opportunity/

I also find it odd that the company doesn't have a street address on its website. I know that in and of itself doesn't indicate something improper but I just don't trust any company that doesn't list its street address including firearms retailers.

The arrogance of these $cum. Their own media is telling everyone how they did it and they don't care. There is no one on America's side, in a position of power, to do anything about it.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...2020-election/

....or is willing.....omo.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567