Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Beretta 92 appreciation with a few minor complaints

I've got to say that Beretta USA kind of undercuts the dealers for accessories and parts. They are constantly running sales, free shipping, and discount codes.

I bought an Italian non threaded barrel directly from them last night for 110$ after tax. I think I'm the only person in the world who finds the threaded barrel annoying enough to replace it with a non threaded version.

-Zach

(Lackawanna County)

Loooked for a 92x compact for quite a while at the 3-4 lgs. Finally walked in and they had a Ca. variant, 10 rd. mags, didn't care bought it and 13 rd mags, decocker kit, and new trijicon sights, yes it was costly but it's in rotation. I can say it's a firearm i won't consider selling, not soon anyway.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by patoo5 View Post
    Loooked for a 92x compact for quite a while at the 3-4 lgs. Finally walked in and they had a Ca. variant, 10 rd. mags, didn't care bought it and 13 rd mags, decocker kit, and new trijicon sights, yes it was costly but it's in rotation. I can say it's a firearm i won't consider selling, not soon anyway.
    I looked at the compact, but honestly, it isn't much smaller than the full size. I ended up with a cz75d pcr to fill that role. However, I'm pretty sure mecgar makes 15 round magazines for the compact. I could be wrong. But I'm pretty sure i saw that.

And related to my above post about Beretta undercutting.... My barrel arrived today. So i ordered it on Sunday night. Showed up via UPS not even 2 full days later. Saved a bunch of money the entire way. Even for magazines they are kind of the best resource for it.

-Zach

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345