Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Beware of emails scamming dog owners

Quote Originally Posted by jhplak25 View Post
    The website that popped up late last year that was a scam was padoglicense.online and has since been taken down.

Bucks County offers a lifetime license.
    There's enough conflicting info out there that I'm steering clear of any private website for this purpose. We went to the local SPCA, they're a licensed agent for the county. Paid a buck extra per tag.

"As a rule of thumb, if you search for a site to renew your dog's license and end up in a .com domain (such as padoglicense dot com), it is likely a scam. A .gov domain, such as the Department of Agriculture's dog licensing page, is legitimate."
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Berks County)

Is this dog license so they can drive or carry concealed?
    Let's not forget there are still species of tropical penguins living in the Galapagos.

I just checked my counties web site.

Pay in person, pay by mail or pay over the web at https://padoglicense.com/

http://www.monroecountypa.gov/Dept/T...arLicense.aspx

Honestly I’m not sure why I have to pay to begin with?

Quote Originally Posted by donotknowme View Post
    Is this dog license so they can drive or carry concealed?
    Neither. It’s so they can go to food stores and other inappropriate places where non service dogs shouldn’t be so they can trip people, then piss and shit on the floor while their owner ignores it.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by free View Post
    I just ignore the "license" requirement altogether.
    ^^^Yup, pretty much this, we had ours licensed at the breeder we got him from, never renewed, just put him down two weeks ago, would have turned 16 in February, lived a good long pampered life patrolling the homestead, lower woods and adjacent corn field, occasionally went to the neighbors yard (with appreciated permission) to hang out with, heard and protect the chickens, he chased many a raccoon and fox from the coup, curious to see if they start loosing birds without Shiloh on station. Although the last two or three years he slowed down quite a bit. never spent a minute on a tie out lead and never wandered far

I will miss him a lot, Id like to take a break from dogs till I retire....But caught the wife and daughter looking at Sheltie breeders online the other day

As has been proven to even the oblivious folks this year, the government makes rules (a) to raise revenue, (b) to control people, and (c) to punish those who annoy them. They will use all of the vast array of laws to punish you for what you say or what you do, like the PA school board that just fired a school principal for being a Republican on Facebook.

Dog licenses are cheap, but the fine is $300 per dog for not licensing. If you annoy our masters, they can and will do things like send someone to knock on your door and cite you if they hear barking without any license being registered to your address. Just like fascist Democrats have abused code enforcement and control of electric power & water to punish people trying to save their businesses, or Obama abused the IRS and FBI to harass and destroy his political opposition.

I pay my taxes and buy the dog licenses and have a valid LTCF and otherwise obey the laws, meaning that if Democrats want to harass me, they have to find something other than that shit.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by SgtRecon View Post
    ^^^Yup, pretty much this, we had ours licensed at the breeder we got him from, never renewed, just put him down two weeks ago, would have turned 16 in February, lived a good long pampered life patrolling the homestead, lower woods and adjacent corn field, occasionally went to the neighbors yard (with appreciated permission) to hang out with, heard and protect the chickens, he chased many a raccoon and fox from the coup, curious to see if they start loosing birds without Shiloh on station. Although the last two or three years he slowed down quite a bit. never spent a minute on a tie out lead and never wandered far

I will miss him a lot, Id like to take a break from dogs till I retire....But caught the wife and daughter looking at Sheltie breeders online the other day
    Sorry about your buddy.
    Let's not forget there are still species of tropical penguins living in the Galapagos.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    As has been proven to even the oblivious folks this year, the government makes rules (a) to raise revenue, (b) to control people, and (c) to punish those who annoy them. They will use all of the vast array of laws to punish you for what you say or what you do, like the PA school board that just fired a school principal for being a Republican on Facebook.

Dog licenses are cheap, but the fine is $300 per dog for not licensing. If you annoy our masters, they can and will do things like send someone to knock on your door and cite you if they hear barking without any license being registered to your address. Just like fascist Democrats have abused code enforcement and control of electric power & water to punish people trying to save their businesses, or Obama abused the IRS and FBI to harass and destroy his political opposition.

I pay my taxes and buy the dog licenses and have a valid LTCF and otherwise obey the laws, meaning that if Democrats want to harass me, they have to find something other than that shit.
    Plus when they show up to fine you the $300 for not having a dog license, they shoot your dog.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

I just got an email renewal reminder from the YorkCo courthouse.

As stated, don't deal with anyone other than your County gov't.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    I just got an email renewal reminder from the YorkCo courthouse.

As stated, don't deal with anyone other than your County gov't.
    But my county government tells me to use an online site. lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast