Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Leftists Have Your Voting Information

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...e-data-voters/

Kline explained to Charlie Kirk that Rock The Vote signed an information-sharing contract with PA Democrat Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar and MI Democrat Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson. They gave them full access to their state*s entire voter rolls."

You may have been doxxed.

I think it is time. This is serious. Any number of influential Democrats and organizations in support of Democrats have called for the making of lists in an effort to exact retribution against Trump supporters. Former Democrat Secretary of the Treasury Robert Reich was one of them. Other organizations already claim to be compiling such lists for distribution on the internet.

I plan on asking my Senator and Representative to tell me what they know of it, what it all means, and if I am at a greater risk of being doxxed. I want a copy of the Agreement with the Secretary of State. That should be a public document and there should be no basis for not making it public without redaction. How have taxpayer dollars financed any part of this, no matter how small. Has anyone else been informed of this? Geez, why am I learning about it first from the Gateway Pundit and not the people elected to manage our government.
    Last edited by Wilderness 1864; December 5th, 2020 at 09:59 PM.

(Dauphin County)

Default Re: Leftists Have Your Voting Information

From an editorial by Newt Gingrich in The Epoch Times:

Boockvar also exceeded her authority by granting private, partisan organizations*including the notoriously pro-Democratic group *Rock the Vote**access to the commonwealth*s Statewide Uniform Registry of Electors (SURE).

*Rock the Vote*s web tool was connected to our system, making the process of registering voters through their online programs, and those of their partners, seamless for voters across Pennsylvania,* the lawsuit cites Boockvar as saying.

That*s not supposed to happen. It*s one thing for outside groups to submit registration applications to the state on behalf of would-be voters, but election clerks are the only ones who are supposed to enter this sort of information directly into the records.

It*s easy to see why, if you inspect post-election voter lists, which contain names such as *Mary April Smith,* followed by *Mary May Smith,* *Mary June Smith,* *Mary July Smith,* and so forth through the rest of the calendar. When the same voter lists were purchased just a week later, however, those suspicious names had mysteriously disappeared from the rolls.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/the-th...9CI39BY5PpHAsw
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.