I stopped in at the Thin Blue Line today. FFL*s are one business that is not hurting. 10 cars out front and the longest I*ve ever had to wait there. I was still out quickly though.

I was talking to Joe*s son. Joe will be retiring and his son taking over the business. His plan is to open and in door shooting range in the Marple Industrial center (95%) likely or a small chance opening somewhere in Don Guanella. It will be called Main Line Tactical. It will be 10 25 yard lanes for tactical shooting. They will offer memberships and classes among other things. They will still transfer guns but out of the range building.... not the house any more. He said things are in motion and expects thing to be happening by late spring. I*m not sure if the business will be set up to go then or if that is when they will start setting up the business/range.

Also ffl transfer fees have gone up. If you are a long time customer you get the old fee of $30 until March. It will then be going up to $40 for all customers new and old. It*s currently $40 for new customers.

There*s probably a lot more, but I only had a couple of minutes to talk as they were busy as hell.