Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Philadelphia County)

Default 14+1 pocket carry - with threaded barrel - 22lr is now here... yes!

So my favorite pocket-carry, always-on-me, incredibly fun LCP2 22lr lovefest just got more interesting...

Tandemkross is now making a +4 bumper for the mag - which brings it to a 14+1.
    the look reminds me of the extended mags for my p32 (10+1) and it appears it may still fit in pocket, definitely easier to draw.

wingmanlcp2.jpg

Also, tornado tech is now offering a barrel-extension + threading service for it as well.

lcp2thread.jpg

to me, this firearm is a bobat/ pt22 killer - has been uber reliable and easier to carry & shoot than either.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: 14+1 pocket carry - with threaded barrel - 22lr is now here... yes!

Great for a backup mag, but I'll admit something - the look of it bugs the hell out of me

I carry my G26 with the Glock +2 baseplate because the 15rd magazine with X-grip sleeve looks like ass in my opinion. Maybe my vanity for missing those 3 rounds will get me killed one day, I don't know.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by jthrelf View Post
    Great for a backup mag, but I'll admit something - the look of it bugs the hell out of me

I carry my G26 with the Glock +2 baseplate because the 15rd magazine with X-grip sleeve looks like ass in my opinion. Maybe my vanity for missing those 3 rounds will get me killed one day, I don't know.
    i think you're gonna make it

Looks about the size of my 43X,all though I love my 22s,thinking about getting the LCP ll 22lr ,How does it do with all 22 lr ammo ?

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by bugout View Post
    i think you're gonna make it
    I plan on it heavy sarcasm

Nah.
    I'm a Rep Virgin

(Philadelphia County)

what id really like to see is a PMR-20... 20rd 22mag keltec PMR.. the 30 ran great for me, but the grip was too damn big to carry well... coming down to 20 would do it.

but thats just me hijacking my own thread.
    Last edited by bugout; December 4th, 2020 at 10:26 PM.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by MARINE DIVISION TWO View Post
    Looks about the size of my 43X,all though I love my 22s,thinking about getting the LCP ll 22lr ,How does it do with all 22 lr ammo ?
    i have run cci leadnose, velocitors, rem bulk, dynapoint through mine... first run was literally 400+ rds with not a single issue, flawless... cleaned it, ran another 600+ and still no issues, not a single failure to fire/ feed/ eject etc flawless and thats why i carry it always.

and i am not sure why but it is one of my favorite guns to shoot, its fun - loading isnt so fun but you get used to it. the feed lips are very sharp - i dont use the tool provided.