Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default Re: Barr: No evidence of fraud that would change election outcome

Quote Originally Posted by DavidH View Post
    So Arizona did a sampling & investigated 100,000 of the ballots in one county. 3% were found to have error..... Hmm! 3% sure is different from NO VOTER FRAUD you Dems & Libs keep lying about.

But, these people will continue silencing voices. It happens here. Those who truly care about our Nation & Constitution aren*t giving in this time. And all the truth will come out. CHEATERS don*t get rewarded. And we certainly should not give in on threat of violence, which is what you Dems love to do. You are the Party of Death! Always have been, always will be. You Dems are the Origional Nazi Party.
    Do you have link for that ???

And an Error doesn*t mean it*s part of a conspiracy. The error could have gone in Trumps favor, correct ??? And you stated the *You Dems and Libs keep lying about*.......should you not include Republicans in the lie. Cause last time I checked there are Republican Judges, that Trump appointed, that are tossing his lawsuits. And Republican Governors and election officials that are certifying the votes.

I have said this before, if there is proven voter fraud, no matter how small, it should be prosecuted.
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post

And an Error doesn*t mean it*s part of a conspiracy. The error could have gone in Trumps favor, correct ??? And you stated the *You Dems and Libs keep lying about*.......should you not include Republicans in the lie. Cause last time I checked there are Republican Judges, that Trump appointed, that are tossing his lawsuits. And Republican Governors and election officials that are certifying the votes.

I have said this before, if there is proven voter fraud, no matter how small, it should be prosecuted.
    Can you please quite pretending this are all coincidences? Have you not noticed that every single "error" has gone in Biden's favor? It is statistically impossible that all of these anomalies are legitimate. There is ZERO reason these states can't do audits to confirm that things are legitimate. In fact they should want to do them as you've got 70 million Trump supporters that see all these sketchy things and we kept getting told "It's not enough evidence" which is a bunch of shit.

(Lycoming County)

It's from a trump tweet. I looked into it and they were allowed to inspect 200 ballots initially. They found 2-3 that might have had an error in the 100 duplicate ballots they checked. They found 0 errors in the 100 mail in ballots they checked. So they found possibly 3 out of 200 that were in error. They are going to allow them to check about 2500 more now from what I see.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...ys/3799242001/

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by widgetman101 View Post
    Can you please quite pretending this are all coincidences? Have you not noticed that every single "error" has gone in Biden's favor? It is statistically impossible that all of these anomalies are legitimate. There is ZERO reason these states can't do audits to confirm that things are legitimate. In fact they should want to do them as you've got 70 million Trump supporters that see all these sketchy things and we kept getting told "It's not enough evidence" which is a bunch of shit.
    Let me ask you again.....is there a link to that data ??? Can you please accept the fact that without PROOF, your view of *it happen cause I think so* DONT MEAN SHIT !!!! So my point is, there would have to be Republicans and Democrats alike ripping off Trump, in order for this conspiracy to be plausible. I would be happy to see ONE SINGLE person, walk into court, under oath and say that they personally saw voter fraud. JUST ONE.

(Lehigh County)

Let me ask you again.....is there a link to that data ??? Can you please accept the fact that without PROOF, your view of *it happen cause I think so* DONT MEAN SHIT !!!! So my point is, there would have to be Republicans and Democrats alike ripping off Trump, in order for this conspiracy to be plausible. I would be happy to see ONE SINGLE person, walk into court, under oath and say that they personally saw voter fraud. JUST ONE.
    There have already been many who have under oath said they personally saw voter fraud.
    SO just go back to sticking your fingers in your ears and "Nah, nah, nah. I don't hear you. I don't hear you."
    --ET

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by ett View Post
    There have already been many who have under oath said they personally saw voter fraud.
    SO just go back to sticking your fingers in your ears and "Nah, nah, nah. I don't hear you. I don't hear you."
    WHERE ???? I have been asking for a link.

(Lehigh County)

WHERE ???? I have been asking for a link.
    Every single hearing that has been taking place.
    The very same links that many leftists on this forum have been mocking in various threads.
    All those people Guiliani has brought into those hearings; have signed affidavits under oath.
    Personally I've been watching the hearings via Right Side Broadcasting Network's youtube feeds: https://www.youtube.com/c/RightSideB...Network/videos
    --ET

Here you go - https://hereistheevidence.com/

This page consolidates a vast majority of what has been probably posted throughout the thread already. This stuff adds up and is obviously fraudulent activity all in the favor of Biden. There has also been multiple conferences throughout many states with people stating exactly what you're looking for. If the news was honest and not covering up for Biden maybe you'd have seen some of the clips of them talking about what they saw in real time.

Dear Director Wray and Attorney General Barr,

For years now your institutions have been prosecuting everyone from the Bundy's to General Flynn, to Roger Stone, to George Papadapalous, to President Trump without real evidence or by hiding exculpatory evidence. So it is understandable that you might not recognize the animal when you see it. I am here to help. This video is evidence. It may not be dispositive or complete, but it is evidence and evidence that if true could change an outcome in Georgia. You are welcome.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1334566301205925889

More. Suitcases of ballots being pulled out from under a table.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1334569329334083586

Barr says it is a civil matter and he is not involved. BS. It is a criminal matter too. Spin this Billy Boy.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness 1864 View Post
    Dear Director Wray and Attorney General Barr,

For years now your institutions have been prosecuting everyone from the Bundy's to General Flynn, to Roger Stone, to George Papadapalous, to President Trump without real evidence or by hiding exculpatory evidence. So it is understandable that you might not recognize the animal when you see it. I am here to help. This video is evidence. It may not be dispositive or complete, but it is evidence and evidence that if true could change an outcome in Georgia. You are welcome.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1334566301205925889

More. Suitcases of ballots being pulled out from under a table.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1334569329334083586

Barr says it is a civil matter and he is not involved. BS. It is a criminal matter too. Spin this Billy Boy.
    It's one thing to have affidavits without physical evidence, but that security video of the suitcases being pulled from under a table and taken to counting machines while everyone else but 4 workers were dismissed for 2 hours certainly makes you give pause.

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast